Sign in to follow this  
Greg Rice

Episode 15: Evergreen Games

@DoubleFine

I have thoroughly enjoyed the game and the documentary series. Just to see you guys work and the energy and personal sacrifice you all have made is so inspiring and refreshing. Thank you for everything and thank you for being fucking honest with everything. This world is in short supply of that, and to see a team such as Double Fine just putting it all out for all to share and enjoy is damn flapper jack fucking amazing :) Keep doing what you do, and when you reach that "Oh SHIT GUYS WE'RE PUBLISHER DEPENDENT FREE" moment, keep being the Double Fine we all grew to love. I have not finished Act I as of yet. Very little time to play and it irks shit not being able to.

Andre AKA Pixelboi (^|^)

+100

Since it's been over two months since this episode I've gotta ask: will the next one be out this month?

Since it's been over two months since this episode I've gotta ask: will the next one be out this month?

I was just thinking this and popped over here - didn't realize how much an episode really brightened my month until I went without for two.

Any thoughts from the team on when something will be served up?

JMD

They last mentioned something might be out around the end of this month-ish, so maybe soon!?!

Smiles

They last mentioned something might be out around the end of this month-ish, so maybe soon!?!

Smiles

I didnt realise until am email exchange recently with Dou le Fine to fix my account, that the lost their Community Manager. This is why the forums have gone so quiet from Double Fine, as everyone is trying to do their day job. They did say they are looking for a replacement, but until then, expect things to be slow.

01.07.2014 - 7:45 pm - no new Episode

Imagine sadest smiley in the world instead of this line :(

I completely agree - it was so fun when the episodes were consistent. I understand that it wouldn't last forever, but there's nothing else like it.

Agreed. The Kickstarter, to me, was all about the game and the (formerly) monthly episodes. And in a few days it'll be 3 months since the last one. I'd like to think it'll pick up again though - I understand Amensia and probably a few other things put it on the backburner.

It's been so long since the last episode that I'm starting to forget that I'm waiting for it :(

I was re-watching the old episodes, but I watched some when I was sick and now I can't remember where I was up to (because too sick to take in a lot of what I watched). Bah!

Hey guys really sorry things have been slow on the forums. As you likely know, since Chris left the studio we haven't had a dedicated Community Manager. We've all been really focused on getting Act 2 moving along as quickly as possible, and haven't been able to spend much time on the forums. About to update though, so hopefully that will help!

Sign in to follow this