Sign in to follow this  
MrShoop

Request for my daughter

Costume Quest is my daughter's favorite game, and we've probably played through it a dozen times. One of the cool things about the game was the awesome female characters. When there are so few good female characters in games, it stood out that my daughter was able to choose to play as the hero as Wren, and Reynold was the damsel in distress. Also there was Lucy who ended up being her favorite. So the request is that in Costume Quest 2, make sure you can still play as a female character as the lead, and don't neglect the other female characters in the game!

BTW, she screamed with delight when I showed her the Costume Quest 2 announcement video.

Costume Quest is my daughter's favorite game, and we've probably played through it a dozen times. One of the cool things about the game was the awesome female characters. When there are so few good female characters in games, it stood out that my daughter was able to choose to play as the hero as Wren, and Reynold was the damsel in distress. Also there was Lucy who ended up being her favorite. So the request is that in Costume Quest 2, make sure you can still play as a female character as the lead, and don't neglect the other female characters in the game!

BTW, she screamed with delight when I showed her the Costume Quest 2 announcement video.

I don't think you have anything to worry about, friend.

And hey, those screams of delight are what it's all about. =]

I knew this was unlikely, but I was really hoping for co-op. I recall playing portal 1 with friends , then portal 2 came with co-op, blew my mind. I played CQ1 also with friends, was hoping CQ2 would have some kind of co-op. How great would that be? To be seen in CQ3? :D

I think your daughter will be very happy with the game :)

I think your daughter will be very happy with this games - -SNIP-

Mod Edit: We have rules against posting spam or advertisements. Please don't in future.