Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chrisis123

Sidequests download?

Hey, first: Thank you for making the documentary episodes available for download, the 1080p videos look glorious, I'll probably rewatch them all on my TV soon.

Anyway: I was wondering, is there any chance the sidequest videos could be made available as downloads as well? I loved them all and it would be really great to have a download version of those as well...

Anyway, thanks again, I'm still proud I'm a backer (and the game itself is lovely and I can't wait for part 2) the only thing I regret is that I only pledged at the 30$ tier back in the day and I'm missing out on some of the awesome physical goods...

We made the sidequests as bonus material that was never intended to be sold, something to fill the time between releases of the proper episodes. For that reason, we went a little nuts including lots of reference media to support the interviews that we would probably need to get clearance for if part of a product for sale to the general public. If anything, we may be able to move them over to Youtube eventually and/or distribute them freely as content separate from the pay package.

We made the sidequests as bonus material that was never intended to be sold, something to fill the time between releases of the proper episodes. For that reason, we went a little nuts including lots of reference media to support the interviews that we would probably need to get clearance for if part of a product for sale to the general public. If anything, we may be able to move them over to Youtube eventually and/or distribute them freely as content separate from the pay package.

I was just wondering: Since Act 1 has been released, have you guys considered releasing the first 14 documentaries commercially NOW? I kind of feel they'd be good for both you guys and DF/BA.

I was just wondering: Since Act 1 has been released, have you guys considered releasing the first 14 documentaries commercially NOW? I kind of feel they'd be good for both you guys and DF/BA.

We did! It's right here- adventure.doublefine.com/

I totally echo the desire to get downloadable copies of the Sidequests. There's a LOT of amazing content there that's just as great or perhaps even better at times than the core episodes given how much focus we get on individual personalities involved in Broken Age.

Bump. Would be glad to download the sidequests as well, at least for the original backers.

They are excellent and valuable extras.

This.

wait wait, will the sidequests be included in our boxed set documentry DVDs/Blu Rays? I really hope so- because otherwise it feels like it defeats the purpose. DVDs always have extras on board,

wait wait, will the sidequests be included in our boxed set documentry DVDs/Blu Rays? I really hope so- because otherwise it feels like it defeats the purpose. DVDs always have extras on board,
As of last statement, not likely. The issue is licensing. All of the clips and such would have to get licensed which is time consuming, potentially expensive and difficult to do for a packaged commercial product, which the DVD/BluRay nominally is.

As of last statement, not likely. The issue is licensing. All of the clips and such would have to get licensed which is time consuming, potentially expensive and difficult to do for a packaged commercial product, which the DVD/BluRay nominally is.

well that is disappointing.

Could you offer it as torrent so we can creat our own bluray. :-p

Sign in to follow this