Sign in to follow this  
ThunderPeel

POLL: Did you miss chatting with Gus on your first playthrough?

Simple question: Did you miss talking to Gus (Pendleton Ward) on your first playthrough of the game?

?ACT=36&fid=60&aid=3636_16oHRbsN3Muf8uDjojEK&board_id=1

Nope. This was the puzzle I spent the longest on. I found him, tried everything to free him and then rage quit for awhile. Realized what to do only after taking a break for a few hours.

Nope. This was the puzzle I spent the longest on. I found him, tried everything to free him and then rage quit for awhile. Realized what to do only after taking a break for a few hours.

Yep that was the puzzle I was most stuck on as well. I feel bad if someone freed him without speaking to him first. But really, did you not see that huge gap in the clouds right in front of you? :)

Solved it completely by accident. I even tried going down the tree but it didn't work on first try for whatever reason. Thought the holes were the only way down then saw this guy.

Nope, only fell on top of him by accident and he said he was off to the arcade... wondering what on earth was happening...

Nope, only fell on top of him by accident and he said he was off to the arcade... wondering what on earth was happening...

So you mean: YES, not NO? You missed chatting to him. (I probably worded the question confusingly.)

I didn't miss him, because I fell right through the first gap in the clouds. At first I thought this was by design: that it was impossible to walk around that gap, but it turned out to be my own clumsiness.

This puzzle had me stuck for quite a while. I remember taking a break after talking to Gus, so that's why I'd probably forgotten about seeing him and the egg during my fall.

Personally I didn't notice that there was a safe path down to the tree roots. I don't think there's anything indicating that you won't fall all the way down.

I was actually exploring the area above - avoiding holes - when I clicked on the tree (thinking to climb up) and instead she climbed down. Surprise!

So you mean: YES, not NO? You missed chatting to him. (I probably worded the question confusingly.)

Haha think I just mistakenly typed nope as in I didn't meet him! Question was fine :P

Sign in to follow this