Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
O_the_Del

Suggestions for Bloodline Editor

Hey guys the tool looks great. Feature request, can you give us some type of preview for the hair and skin color of the characters? It's really hard to see those tiny little colors.

I just submitted my bloodline, but I definitely miss more skin/hair colors.

I can't find any deep red color for the hair (not mentioning more fantastic colors like blue, green, or purple.. but we have demons in the game so...)

Also I don't understand the combination of primary with secondary colors. Why the change depending on the primary? (I can understand avoid black/black combinations and such) but a more rich gradient would be nice.

http://bit.ly/1iRdXqW

I just submitted my bloodline, but I definitely miss more skin/hair colors.

I can't find any deep red color for the hair (not mentioning more fantastic colors like blue, green, or purple.. but we have demons in the game so...)

Also I don't understand the combination of primary with secondary colors. Why the change depending on the primary? (I can understand avoid black/black combinations and such) but a more rich gradient would be nice.

http://bit.ly/1iRdXqW

There is a Teamstream -- maybe like 16-19, I don't remember where in that range, where they discuss the color palette of the bloodline editor, and the choices they made. It gives pretty good information and reasoning--too bad I can't point you to it exactly.

Smiles

There is a Teamstream -- maybe like 16-19, I don't remember where in that range, where they discuss the color palette of the bloodline editor, and the choices they made. It gives pretty good information and reasoning--too bad I can't point you to it exactly.

Smiles

Given the length of the team streams I'm having a hard time finding this discussion. Is it a possible to include more Asiatic skin tones in the skin palette or is it strictly limited to our current tone pallet? I would really like to have a bloodline that represents my own ethnicity.

Sign in to follow this