Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  

guys guys i just got an email

Hello! I do not know what to write in this letter. I write for the first time the letter to the person on the Internet.

I worry and hesitate a little. I the lonely girl search for the partner for a life and for family creation.

You are lonely? You search for the partner for a life and for family creation? I search for the significant other.

I wish to find the person, Which will love and respect me. And you very much have interested me.

I wish to get acquainted with you more close. My name is Lidiya. I have added my photo so you can see me.

If you are interested by dialogue, that please write.

I very much hope, that you will answer me.

B0cUIPm.jpg

what do i do

Well you'd need to see if she was real first. Send her butthole pictures. It's the only way to know for sure.

Ask her for her bank details so you can deposit a large amount of money in her account that you're not allowed to have yourself, as you're a deposed Prince of Nigeria and you need to hide the money quick.

If she responds, you're in.

In Soviet Russia woman hit on you! If you were going the mail-order route I'd probably go with Koreans or Thai, but that's just my preference.

Maybe she saw your pictures of your friend with Dan Aykroyd and the one with the world's biggest sausage and instantly fell in love with you.

She's going to steal your organs and make soap from your body fat, ya know?
fight-club-soap.jpg

Sign in to follow this