Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Saoirse

MYSTERY GAME ANNOUNCED!!!

I wish the game was longer though. I guess that's why it's called a minigame. But what's with the lack of multiplayer?

Man, Barbarian is totally broken! I bulldozed through the opposition in no time at all with his infinite Z, Z, Z, Z, Z, Z, Z, Z, Z, Z... combo.

Man, Barbarian is totally broken! I bulldozed through the opposition in no time at all with his infinite Z, Z, Z, Z, Z, Z, Z, Z, Z, Z... combo.

I prefer the mad X,X,X,X,X,X,X,X,X,X,X,X,X,X combo.

This game is really quite challenging. I have not not been able to lose once without the timer running out first. Yet the loss is well worth the humorous dialog. To the fight!

X-combo > Z-combo. It's kinda impossible to get those midget gnomes otherwise. Their heads are too low to the ground.

I want the real game now... I actually got sad when I found out that he cheated us again :b . I thought it was real this time!

Like: omg... OMG!! YES! YEAH!! WUHUU!!! FINALY!!! ... .. . . . . . ...

............................................... :'(

The grand prize scared the hell out of me.

Fun game though! :D

Yeah, that was pretty messed up.

I'm curious to know exactly how many hours went into making this new game. What was it, three? If so, that's three hours well spent.

So...no chance it's Psychonauts 2 anymore?

There has never been any change it's Psychonauts 2. Not yet

Sarcasm alert.

There's no sarcasm here. They've confirmed it's not Psychonauts 2 for a while now.

There's no sarcasm here. They've confirmed it's not Psychonauts 2 for a while now.

No, sorry if I was unclear. I was sounding the sarcasm alert on what Bosch said, because Razputin apparently didn't notice.

yeah, as mush as Psychonauts was an exellent game, I doubt they would make a sequel. I have a feeling that Tim will once again serve up something fresh and amazing

No, the NEXT game's not gonna be Psychonauts 2...

But they've already SAID they wanna make it at some point.

Sign in to follow this