Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JediJedah

Hospital without orange solo???

I know its been done in a team...but it gives me something to do till I find someone mad enough to work swamp w/out orange w/ me (is literally impossible solo due to necessity of at least 3 green emplacements). I made it to 65 my last go of it.

I know its been done in a team...but it gives me something to do till I find someone mad enough to work swamp w/out orange w/ me (is literally impossible solo due to necessity of at least 3 green emplacements). I made it to 65 my last go of it.

SSMG, Archie Flak, and Camo?

Wait, SSMG, Ironclad Flak, and Knockback?

I tried it. Out of boredom and finding no coop partner at the time. Damn that was hectic.

Add some mistakes to it. I won't say how far I only got. :')

I got to the 70's my last run of hospital w/out orange solo. Selker I: ss mg, archies, camo sg., d-g for blue. Archies under aerial spawn for aerials and all around the front on the sides of the bridge to the spawns (for the vault). Ironclad has way more range but sheer damage compensates for no range and derpy aim. Skeptical if this is possible since all it takes is a bad wave of bursts coming out of everywhere with jakobs and you lose a lot of archies. Haven't worked on this in a while since I been trying 'swamp with lasers solo'. A friend of mine pulled it off in a honey w/ ss mg, lasers, d-g, and collection. I been getting hammered and back out in the 60's every time. I might try archies instead of shredders.

Sign in to follow this