Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Headroom

*1st Ever Offtopic Thread*

Pancakes and French toast are all well and good, but I feel that waffles are getting seriously underrepresented here. They have literally MILLIONS of uses*.

* may be a lie

The millions of uses of waffles:

1. You can feed them to a guy.

2. You can feed them to a second guy.

3. You can feed them to a third guy.

1,000,000. You can feed them to a millionth guy.

As long as there are millions of waffle-eaters, there are millions of uses for waffles! Of course, the same can be said for pancakes and french toast, so this post is off-topic even for the off-topic thread. It's meta-off-topic! Or perhaps off-topic squared...

The millions of uses of waffles:

1. You can feed them to a guy.

2. You can feed them to a second guy.

3. You can feed them to a third guy.

1,000,000. You can feed them to a millionth guy.

As long as there are millions of waffle-eaters, there are millions of uses for waffles! Of course, the same can be said for pancakes and french toast, so this post is off-topic even for the off-topic thread. It's meta-off-topic! Or perhaps off-topic squared...

You have no idea.. I so totally almost had my head explode from reading that. Totally.

Word on the street is that two-day old waffles can be used as lethal weapons.. like ninja flying discs of death!! The only problem is that some people got smart and decided to use them as battle armor by duct taping them to their bodies. They serve their purpose, but I still like French Toast more.

I like cheese burgers.
Me too. I don't like cheeseburgers on my French Toast though.. because that'd just be gross.

I like pancakes, from Denny's even.

They closed the Denny's by me and I don't know where any others are :(

I used to eat pancakes all the time, but my taste-buds craved something new. So then I moved onto English Muffins with peanut butter. Mmmm...intellectual muffins~ I've only recently started to appreciate the sweet sweet taste of French toast.

Hm...seems I've got the English muffins vs the French toast...Whoever wins, I'll eat them.

What even are waffles? Are they a pastry? or a cake? what are they?

Nonetheless, Toaster Strudles are the choice of breakfast delishiousness for me.

but you can eat waffles whenever you want. (lunch/breakfest)

And you score with Germans because that dessert to them.

Technically I put Birds Dye Potato Waffles in the toaster for 15minutes.... does that count? (True story, that is actually my breakfast most days)

15 minutes? dude why don't you just go light some paper on fire and make cereal with the ashes, jeebus
Lol. It's like his burnt breakfast preference just lit a fire under your butt.

Gawd dangit this talk of breakfast foods is making me hungry for breakfast, and it's 9PM where I am D:

*scurries to Dennys*

Do you like waffles!? YEAH WE LIKE WAFFLES!! Do you like pancakes!? YEAH WE LIKE PANCAKES!! Do you like french toast!? YEAH WE LIKE FRENCH TOAST! DOOT DOOT DADOOT CAN'T WAIT TO GET A MOUTHFUL!!

okay, so i'm posting irritating internet flash lyrics on double fine while hungry for breakfast at 1 am when school starts tomorrow.

my life is in perspective

instead of waffles, french toast or pancakes, I take bread, dip it in pancake batter, then throw it on the waffle iron.

all inclusive breakfast. :o)

Waffles are far superior. Why, they can old the syrup in each little square so as to maximize your breakfast experience with full on syrup and butter taste extravaganza.

Besides, pancakes and french toast get too soggy too quickly.

I don't know what french toast is, so i must say waffels, or pancakes.

Does any of you like pancakes with butter? cause i do...

Sign in to follow this