Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cyrus

What would you want from the Double Fine's next games?

Double Fine and Shigesato Itoi team up to create Mother 4. And the world explodes from the sheer awesomeness of what would come.

What's wrong with City Building anyway? :<

Double Fine and Shigesato Itoi team up to create Mother 4. And the world explodes from the sheer awesomeness of what would come.

OHMIGOD YES.

Proof I've been on Reddit too long: I want to upvote this. So much.

Definitely more collectibles and interesting DLC achievements like they had in Brütal Legend. I would also like to see more big open worlds.

We need a new adventure like MI or GF. It doesn't have to be the same game, but something that feels like those games. With those unforgetable lines : )

Sim City did it best. Do we really need someone to try and challenge that without their experience?

Also there is no story. DF games need story.

I would like to see something about high school stereotypes like the bully, the geek/nerd, the popular girl, etc and maybe mix that with the Medieval Times or somewhere in the time line around hundreds or thousands of years. Though I'm not a huge racing game kind of person, but I would love to see DF work on a racing game as well as a 2D fighter game.

I would like to see something about high school stereotypes like the bully, the geek/nerd, the popular girl, etc and maybe mix that with the Medieval Times or somewhere in the time line around hundreds or thousands of years. Though I'm not a huge racing game kind of person, but I would love to see DF work on a racing game as well as a 2D fighter game.

Hell yeah! did you play Bully? I think that plus other themes would be massive win.

I'd really like to see some DS and/or more portable console love. Only thing I have that I can have Double Fine fun with while on the go is my awesome two headed baby T shirt but you can only wear that for so long.

That or TBS games like Fire Emblem or Shining Force. I was always a big fan of those.

Hell yeah! did you play Bully? I think that plus other themes would be massive win.

Oh yes, I've played Bully. I haven't touched it lately because I'm so damn lazy, but that game is awesome. <3

Hmmm... Perhaps a RPG were you play as a monster and team up with other monsters..? *coughcoughtoomuchpokemondungeoncoughcough*

I think that the next game will be more cartoony and lighthearted. Tim Schafer once said that each game is very different from the previous one, and Brutal Legend is going to be kinda dark and brutal

Sign in to follow this