Sign in to follow this  
Vic Romero

Sidequest: "My Seat Only Goes Back so Far"

Justin Bailey is the man. So glad he joined DF! The perfect mixture of business knowledge and passion for games. An ideal fit!

Justin Bailey is the man. So glad he joined DF! The perfect mixture of business knowledge and passion for games. An ideal fit!

You guys are so nice, thanks! :)

Hey Justin you have talked the most sense out of anyone in the documentaries. I'm glad you are working for Double Fine you are a real asset! I hope you can take DF to the next level and thanks for all your hard work so far!

I don't know if you should regret your decisions Justin, I would hope you don't. Regardless of the path you took, you're now working at a wonderful company in an industry that you've always had a passion for. If you start thinking about what-ifs, those alternate paths could have taken you to working in the industry still, but maybe not in a way that's as rewarding? I think if you are happy now (and I hope you are!) then, in the end, that's what matters.

I hope you can keep doing what you want, but most of all I'm glad you lived your life for you and didn't join the armed forces :)

Really enjoyed this sidequest, as with the other videos you really get to appreciate that whilst there are plenty of people with the right training to do a job so it's more about what you bring to the table that sets you apart from the pack.

Huge credit to Tim for recognising the gap in Double Fine's line up and finding someone who could do it who shares the same passions as everyone else in the room.

I'm sure many good things will come from this role, congrats Justin.

That was a really enjoyable interview Justin, it was a pleasure to see it. And for a business guy, you come across pretty open and honest.

I think you've joined up at a perfect time, and remember your arguments with Greg, as how it should be produced opposing what's realistic. In the end, it came out just right.

You guys really did make history and literally paved the path for other Kickstarters. Should have patented your business plan, seeing as everyone is using it now.

All in all, good work, keep on rocking!

Sign in to follow this