Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DF Anthony

MASSIVE CHALICE Update #48 - Teamstream #24 This Thursday, Submit Your Bloodline Now!

Hey Everyone!

Teamstream #24 Thursday!

Come join us at 4PM Pacific (23:00 GMT) THIS THURSDAY, July 31st at http://twitch.tv/doublefine where we’ll be showing another extended playthrough with a bunch of rad new features! Chad and Derek have overhauled our combat text, Brian Min’s produced first pass sound effects for all seven of the Cadence enemies, Geoff has given the Hunter a visual update, and we’ve got a bunch of new animations that have been integrated into the game!

Plus we’ve integrated the latest batch of approved backer-created bloodlines into the game! Maybe your design will show up on our stream? :D!

Bloodline Editor Shuts Down THIS FRIDAY!

YOU’VE GOT THREE (3) DAYS TO GET YOUR BLOODLINE SUBMITTED! The Bloodline Editor will no longer be accepting submissions as of July 31st at midnight (Pacific). If you’re a Bloodline Backer and you don’t have your code please email support@doublefine.com right now! Please make sure to get in there and create your Bloodline ASAP! We want to make sure we have enough time to review your Bloodline and work with you to make any small adjustments. Thanks!

Thanks so much for supporting MASSIVE CHALICE!

- Anthony

Howdy Everyone!

I know a lot of you are really concerned that you won't be able to fix any rejected or thematically inappropriate Bloodlines after the Bloodline Editor closes. Don't worry! You will absolutely have time after the bloodline editor shuts down to fix any problems!

Brad and I are reviewing Bloodlines every day but you guys are submitting faster than we can keep up which is rad! So, please continue to be patient while we crank through em.

You guys rule and these Bloodlines LOOK TOTALLY BADASS IN GAME! You'll see them this Thursday on the Teamstream!

Thanks!

Anthony, Producer on MASSIVE CHALICE

Plus we’ve integrated the latest batch of approved backer-created bloodlines into the game!
Now we're talking!

Plus we’ve integrated the latest batch of approved backer-created bloodlines into the game!
Now we're talking!
Fyeah! I want to see my fighting ferrets in a teamstream. (Not likely to happen, but still :D worthy to think about.)

Sign in to follow this