Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Greg Rice

Project Update 20: 8/3/14

Is it bad that i am a little more exited about playing the remastered grim fandango than broken age pt. II ? ^^ but broken age will allways have a place in m heart ^^ (maybe the second act will even surprises me and i am gonne be like "wohhoooo" but i gonne like it anyway ) i am also, to be honest pretty much exited about the android release for broken age! will this happen anywhen soon?

I miss a little bit the art updates ... but on the otherhand we only got to see the whole lumberjack story in the making, because it wasn't exactly planed to be in the game in the end ^^ (and i mean, there is gonne be new art, who knows, maybe even one entire new setting? a littlee sneak into that or guys drawing stuff, guys n girls animating stuff, that was what i loved in the docu the most ... a little of this would be fantstic in kind of the finale (a finale in more than one episode kind of way ^^ ))

Pretty sure Act 2 is gonna surprise a lot of folks. ;) Oliver is working on Android stuff now and it should be coming around the time of Act 2 ship.

I'm guessing Feb-March 2015.
Suejak, your new profile image is amazing. And your prediction is entirely plausible. We're still doing everything we can to move as quickly as possible and hoping to make end of year though. But yeah, things are moving along well and we're getting more and more clear about what they game is every day, so we should be able to get a better guess at an end date soon!

And new episode and update should be by the end of the week!

Thanks, Greg. I was already looking forward to the end of the week (as I always am), but now even more so. :)

And new episode and update should be by the end of the week!
Awesome! Can't wait for next week!

Sign in to follow this