Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
OANST

Podcasts

Yeah, I really miss those. The streams are all fine and so, but we're getting less interesting discussion in them and more of a show. Sometimes a podcast is just preferable. Especially if you're on the go.

Last I heard, they consider the streams and videos to be making up for the lack of podcasts, though I do miss the podcasts as well, since really interesting discussion tends to happen in them.

Also, I believe it was Chris Remo who handled most of the work for the podcasts, as he has experience with that sort of stuff. Now that he's gone, I don't know if DF has anyone else that has podcast managing and editing know-how.

I want what I want, sir. Your attempts to confuse me will not work. I counted to three.

It took me like 15 minutes to remember that "I counted to three" line from Oh Brother Where Art Thou. If that doesn't earn us a new podcast I just may have to get violently angry over the internet. You have all been warned. My cutting wit is at its sharpest when my every whim hasn't been catered to.

Sign in to follow this