Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrTwox

2 Player Productions video diaries?

I backed this game on Kickstarter solely for the 2 Player Productions video diaries of the development process. Have any of these been made yet? Where do I find them?

They have not yet been released (or cut together even? I am not sure) yet unfortunately.

Smiles

I backed this game on Kickstarter solely for the 2 Player Productions video diaries of the development process. Have any of these been made yet? Where do I find them?

This topic has seen a couple of different threads started over the past year +. Here was the last thread where Paul from 2PP responded: http://www.doublefine.com/forums/viewthread/10774/#314859

Hey guys, I just posted this in a Broken Age thread where Massive Chalice came up so I thought I'd repeat it here:

What’s up with the Massive Chalice documentary?

There’s going to be a more detailed from us in an upcoming MC backer update, but I can tell you this much now: The approach we’re taking with this series is very different from the Broken Age episodes. Given the differences in style between the two games, we think the approach we’re taking is a much better fit for fans of MC. And actually, it benefits greatly from being produced at this point in the game’s development because we can really take a step back and look at the big picture of each discipline. We’ve shot a few episodes already and had planned to knock out a bunch of them this past week, but unfortunately, Paul (the one that normally conducts all the interviews and has been instrumental in preparing the flow of each of these episodes) has been very sick since last weekend and is recovering at home. We’re hoping he’ll be well enough to come in tomorrow and we can resume production on the series this week. But yeah, definitely haven’t forgotten about this project. Anyone that feels the Broken Age doc would benefit from more technical nitty-gritty will be very pleased with the nature of the MC series.

Heya DrTwox/Everyone!

So, just a quick update on this! The 2PP guys have taken over one of our conference rooms and have been filming various team members for the Massive Chalice documentary for a few weeks now. And because of the fancy lights and cameras they have set up in there whenever we do use the conference room for actual work meetings we feel like we're on camera. Weird and hilarious!

Of course, it will take them some time to finish recording the videos then to /edit/slice/dice/chop the footage but keep your eyes peeled for more updates on this coming soon!

Thanks again for your patience on this and thanks for all the support from you guys! The team is pouring everything they got into Massive Chalice and we can't wait to show you more of what goes into getting a game like it out there into your hands!

- Anthony

Has there been any updates on the status of the MC videos? I have been swamped lately and have missed a bunch of teamstreams, so if it's been addressed there I'm sorry for flogging this again.

Sign in to follow this