Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
crash tester123

What Up With This, Klint?...

I tried to change my avatar.

1) I removed my avatar from before

2) I got an avatar that met the size standards

3) The line where it is supposed to say "your new avatar has been added" said "an error has occured in changing your avatar"

4) I tried changing it back to the twisted metal one ive had for a long time and the above ^ message occured again...

What up wit' 'dis, Klint? Action Shark? MayorMcCheese? Somebody?...

thanks guys, (mostly scarecrow, but i want Zee to feel involved)...

well if i knew that you didnt know how to message one of them, then i would have told you. sorry

I've been having the same problem with changing my profile picture thing.

i havent changed my avatar agt all since i got it. i got this one and stuck with it.

maybe some of dfafs older memebers (scarecrow, miriku, AP) may remember my vulgar babys though..

but then i changed them and have mr crazy man

Heh, lets laugh at that guy without the avatar because he's a dork [points and forces a laugh to make crash feel excluded]

Who wants YOUR avatar, Ballz? If I could choose to have your avatar and no avatar, I would go no avatar and I dont think im the only one!

I didn't like your bookdust persona, Scarecrow...

Who wants YOUR avatar, Ballz? If I could choose to have your avatar and no avatar, I would go no avatar and I dont think im the only one!

I didn't like your bookdust persona, Scarecrow...

crash is lashing out at everyone, watch out! And crash if you don't think rapping pirates are genious then all this avater-less-ness has gotten to your head. %-P

poop

Be cool folks. Just. Be. Cool.

Avatars are overrated anyways. It is what is written in your post bit that people should recognize you for.

I've had many avatars, including my current awesome one, and changed my name SEVERAL times. Most people still know me, at least those who have been here for a while.

I will assume that the admins are fairly busy doing work on other more important things right now. It is gonna be busy for most of them until the end of September (I think) until Brütal Legend comes out in Rocktober. Avatars are probably not a big priority for them right now and I am sure that they would appreciate people remaining kind to one another until they have time to help out. Shoot Klint, Action Shark, or Info Cow a Private Message and wait it out.

I didn't like when you had Amanda Bynes face as your avy. Sorry, I just didn't like it for some unkown reason. And Crash, try to act your age young man!

I'm just sayin' that Pax, DoD, and I dont have avatarss and Ballz was laughing at people with no avatars, which is not just me...

...Krakeeeeeen...

*shot*

Sorry. The Kraken does not approve of this blasphemy and madness. (here it comes...)

Scarecrow, me and crash bust each others balls on general principales, no one really cares about avatars and no one takes it to heart so I don't think it's a problem.

I'm just sayin' that Pax, DoD, and I dont have avatarss and Ballz was laughing at people with no avatars, which is not just me...
crash, you shag-eared villain. (Spot the reference, shame if you can't)

Hey Klint, if your reading this, there seems to be some missing BBCode on the forum as well. Like... Underlined text doesn't work anymore. Check the BBCode options to see what exactly is missing and such, yeah?

I have the same problem. It says "an error was encountered while trying to assign your image," correct?

Sign in to follow this