Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SickBoy

Who else is counting down the days?

I am so excited for CQ2 I'm like a little kid again. I even check to make sure Steam didn't mess up and accidentally release it early because of how stoked I am. I'll likely just keep replaying CQ1 back-to-back until the time finally arrives, though I've got no complaints in doing that :)

Halloween is the only holiday I like but I'm not a fan of horror, so even when it finally comes around it's hard to find fun, themed games. CQ scratched that itch and is one of the few games I replay frequently, just to experience the atmosphere again. The only other games to consistently embrace Halloween non-scarily would be MMOs and online-only multiplayer games, but those are usually seasonal and temporary. I'd rather enjoy a great single-player experience anytime I want.

SO thanks Double Fine for expanding the franchise! Everything I've seen and heard about CQ2 has me drooling all over my keyboard, and I can't wait to be able to play CQ1 and CQ2 back to back for the ultimate Halloween fix.

I'll probably play CQ2 at X-mas, once I've got some more time for games. :-)

Smiles

I am! Can't wait! I only have a 360, so I'm kind of excited that I can actually play a new game.

I already bought it! Just patiently (or stupidly excitedly) waiting. ^_^

I'll probably play CQ2 at X-mas, once I've got some more time for games. :-)

Good, let's stick it to those jerks that decide xmas should be the only focus during 2/3rds of the year! I'd much rather have spooky stuff and decorations be sold early than wrapping paper and overpriced baubles. And even when December comes around, I'd much prefer it in Nightmare Before Christmas form.

Oh, shoot. I forgot this game was coming out so soon (I'll have to change my games to play in October list to include this). Now you got my excitement up to 11. :)

Was wondering why so few had it on their list in that thread. I think it may have fallen off some folk's radar, but come Oct 31st I think a bunch will stumble on it if they aren't too drunk and/or in candy comas (hopefully... I want this series [and DF itself, of course] to keep going).

Oh, shoot. I forgot this game was coming out so soon (I'll have to change my games to play in October list to include this). Now you got my excitement up to 11. :)

Was wondering why so few had it on their list in that thread. I think it may have fallen off some folk's radar, but come Oct 31st I think a bunch will stumble on it if they aren't too drunk and/or in candy comas (hopefully... I want this series [and DF itself, of course] to keep going).

I'm definitely playing CQ2 in October, but I use those events to finish up older games so I'm not listing it. Might be the case for others there too.

Just five more days!

I've been messing around in the first game and playing other games appropriate for the holiday in the meantime. Oh, and there's also Invasion of the Candy Snatchers to look forward to as well!

Oh, and there's also Invasion of the Candy Snatchers to look forward to as well!

YES! I'm going to have to wait to get it, but come November-ish I'll be slapping my cash down hard and fast. Assuming, of course, it doesn't get sold out. Crossing my candy-coated fingers that there will be a decent backstock for those that can't preorder at the moment.

Counting down the hours now. Just 5 hours until unlock according to Steam. :)

Unfortunately I'm out of the country and Steam won't let me buy mine, or answer their support system. Sadness abounds.

Sign in to follow this