Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GamePlaya3159

Teensy Weensy Feature Request Regarding Remapping Controls

Hi guys! I love the game, and have been enjoying it thoroughly so far. I have one minor feature request that I think will be really good to have. In CQ1, controls could be remapped to specific keys/buttons. I think this would be very beneficial in CQ2, perhaps even add a default control scheme for DualShock controllers too.

Thanks!

I'd give this a +1 on the Dualshock controller scheme point, since that's what I'm using (SCP drivers, not MotionJoy) mimicking the XBOX 360 controller.

I would also like to be able to remap the controls, I can't stand that basically all the controls are mapped to the left of the keyboard. Why not spread it out and let me use two hands comfortably?? It's really impaired my experience of this game.

I would also like to be able to remap the controls, I can't stand that basically all the controls are mapped to the left of the keyboard. Why not spread it out and let me use two hands comfortably?? It's really impaired my experience of this game.

Yeah, I prefer that too. I had to resort to using a controller but of course that's not an option for everyone. Key remapping is supposed to come in tonight's update though, so hopefully that improves the situation.

I played with remapped keys earlier tonight and it was a huge improvement. Thanks.

Heh, I'm playing with an old Logitech Rumblepad 2 controller, and the "A, B, X, and Y" are all flipped around. BUUUUT....

I've played for five hours already and I'm used to it! I tried remapping to what the Xbox controller's button layout is, and I kept hitting the wrong buttons!

:D

Sign in to follow this