Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vogonistic

Mac beta

Any chance we'll see a Mac beta soon-ish? I must have completely missed that the premium backer beta was PC only and just got my Tuesday ruined when steam informed me that it wasn't available for my platform.

Any chance we'll see a Mac beta soon-ish? I must have completely missed that the premium backer beta was PC only and just got my Tuesday ruined when steam informed me that it wasn't available for my platform.

Same here. It was probably mentioned in a previous update, but I somehow missed it and expected it would be for Mac and PC. Bummer...

I too cannot take part in the Beta due to my use of the Mac. I too am sad. :(

Guess I'll just fire up Final Fantasy Tactics again to get my turn based strategy fix.

They said in last update because they are developing on windows the beta will be for some time windows only because of the extra work it would otherwise cost.

They said in last update because they are developing on windows the beta will be for some time windows only because of the extra work it would otherwise cost.

Thanks for the info. I figured it was probably in an update somewhere that I must have missed.

Tonight I'm going to attempt to build a Wine wrapper for the game and see how it runs on Mac OS X as a temporary solution. If it works well enough to play, I'll provide instructions on how you can do this yourself.

Last time I talked to Brad about it on Twitter, he sounded optimistic

Sign in to follow this