Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dinnerordie17

Whoever posts last, wins!

dont make me start spamming faces again, CUZ I WILL START SPAMMING FACES AGAIN.

OSHI-

I pat you on the back for saying something funny and you ruin it by doing it again? This is Improv not Stand-Up eXpLoDeY.
umm... ok? i still win

thanks for the support guys.

me and my friend (whos a girl) have a master plan on getting her back.

first i make her miss me.

then i wait til she contacts me again.

then... we start over basically.

@senior... it has been almost a year an a half now. and we broke up on monday.

Sometimes they're just testing you. Keep at it. Your resolve will win her heart. You can keep it in a Mason jar afterwards.

Either it's a conspiracy or they are very similar.

Either it's a conspiracy or they are very similar.

hopefully similar.. i just hope happiness can eventually be restored. and we can be together..

she seems so happy right now. her facebook statuses are super happy... i dunno what to think though.

give up all hope while you still can! ONLY I CAN WIN

eXpLoDeY that was a dick move even for a dickless little snot like you.

@Zeeman, Maybe she's bluffing man. People tend to cover their emotions when their think that it'll compromise them. In this case she doesn't want to betray her unhappiness to anyone --especially you-- because it would compromise her position on leaving you.

Seriously man, I think you need to step away from this for a bit. I know you're whirling right now. But the best thing you can do for yourself is not let it rule you. This has been my problem with women in the past. I've gotten in a position where I'm cut off or knocked down and instead of doing the smart thing and letting myself and the girl recover from whatever thing it was. I've irradiated the problem further by digging in. Trust me on this one. You want to give her space and find something more productive to do with yourself in the meantime, besides obsess over getting her back.

Good luck Zeeman. From your other posts it seems like you really like this girl. I hope it works out.

give up all hope while you still can! ONLY I CAN WIN

@Zeeman, Maybe she's bluffing man. People tend to cover their emotions when their think that it'll compromise them. In this case she doesn't want to betray her unhappiness to anyone --especially you-- because it would compromise her position on leaving you.

Seriously man, I think you need to step away from this for a bit. I know you're whirling right now. But the best thing you can do for yourself is not let it rule you. This has been my problem with women in the past. I've gotten in a position where I'm cut off or knocked down and instead of doing the smart thing and letting myself and the girl recover from whatever thing it was. I've irradiated the problem further by digging in. Trust me on this one. You want to give her space and find something more productive to do with yourself in the meantime, besides obsess over getting her back.

well we talked today... it seemed really nice.. and before we got off. she said "hey thanks for talking to me again... its been nice"

after i give it awhile, i might ask her to lunch or something. try to start slow again.

we were getting along great.

Zee...trust me, you might be sad about losing her. From what it sounds like, she was a great person. If I found someone like that, I'd be sad to lose them too.

But you're in a better position than me right now.

At least you can CHEW stuff.

Think about that next time you have it bad.

I envy you.

You and your non-swollen face...

And your teeth that don't hurt...

Feel lucky that you can chew.

Not that I'm trying to be a jerk.

Just trying to help you look on the bright side of life.

I'm acting like I'm jealous of your ability to chew foods.

Which I am.

If you can set your mind to it, you can do almost anything.

Mind over matter, Zee. Mind over matter.

Now I want a shirt that says 'What would a Psychonaut do?'.

umm...... , but seriously, I wasnt trying to be a dick or anything, just trying to keep up my game in the winning competition without getting into the conversation.... im SORRY if i was a dick, but i wasnt TRYING to MEAN to be a dick, and im pretty sure you and a couple others hate me now, so... ill lay off you guys for awhile...

Love is highly overrated. It taxes the mind and upsets the digestion.

Bitterness is highly overrated. It proves you've given up hope and wish others would up and join you already.

Misery loves company, he chortled in his glee. All I have is a cat that doesn't like to come in any more. Anyone for crumpets?

winning
i was gonna try to ignore this for a little while and gain more respect by my fellow forum members, but.... i.... I.... CANT...... NOT...... WIN!!!!!!!!!