Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dinnerordie17

Whoever posts last, wins!

it goes on forever and you can never win

this is like, a metaphor for something

hmmf... until the the site collapses, the thread is locked, or everybody lets someone win... i guess your right :(

What is your fixation on this thing eXpLoDeY? I mean it's really meaningless.
im bored, and......... *shrugs* i dunno. You guys post random "i wins" too!

just maybe not as much as me

Unless someone wowed the entire site and was able to post last and become to the true "WINNAR" of this thread. Or we could just say that at some point we're all winners :D!
no way jose

i'm in that "giving her more time" stage right now.

i was very good to her. still am good to her. im not desperate sounding, but i still treat her with respect.

my older brother had a girl for only 5 months... then they broke up cause he was a complete PRICK. and 3 months later... they are back together.

if THATS possible, my situation is almost certain.

Unless someone wowed the entire site and was able to post last and become to the true "WINNAR" of this thread. Or we could just say that at some point we're all winners :D!
no way jose

we are all losers

there i said it

You know it's true. In order to be a loser you have to define it. And by defining it you place societal or personal prerequisites for what constitutes a winner or success. So really being a loser is being a non-conformist. Not that that's always a good thing. Rebelling for Rebellion's sake is just immature wankery.

ha ha ha. ok im not a loser, i guess i just feel like it lately.

anyway, i guess im winning at this moment then?

ha ha ha. ok im not a loser, i guess i just feel like it lately.

anyway, i guess im winning at this moment then?

i guess......

Edit: nope, turns out you are a loser :(for now

O_O

EDIT: 10 hours of not being a loser!!! woot woot

EDIT 2: 18 hours

EDIT 3: A Whole Day!

EDIT 4: 34 hours

EDIT 5: im gonna knock this off the front page, THEN I CAN RULE THE WORLD FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!! erm..... i mean "win" forever, yeah thats what i meant

EDIT 6: still winning

EDIT 7: 2 and a half days

EDIT 8: you know, someone is gonna find this before it hits the next page, then im gonna be sad :(

EDIT 9: 3 whole days

EDIT 10: losing track of things, i think ive had it for a week

EDIT 11: this isnt as satisfying as i would of thought

EDIT 12: aww cmon people this isnt fun

EDIT 13: you guys wanna notice anything?

EDIT 14: ok guys, i have a conspiracy: the moderators rigged the thread so it wouldnt allow people to recieve any body elses post anymore, but you could still read your own posts, making it so EVERYBODY could win! WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TOO

EDIT 15: ive been puttin some heavy thought into this

EDIT 16: im gonna bump it

EDIT 17: really i am, i cant take this anymore, winning doesnt feel good if other people dont know that im winning..... I WANT TO RUB MY VICTORY IN PEOPLES FACES

EDIT 18: IM NOT MESSING AROUND ANYMORE

EDIT 19: Maybe i should put on my pants of maturity and let it go

EDIT 20: Maybe i should put on my pants of maturity and stop making multiple (EDIT) signs when really my last (EDIT) was a long time ago around the 12 mark and now im sitting here at the same screen typing more fake "EDIT" signs to make the post more interesting

EDIT 21: Or i could just do THIS

O_O

EDIT 5: im gonna knock this off the front page, THEN I CAN RULE THE WORLD FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!! erm..... i mean "win" forever, yeah thats what i meant

EDIT 8: you know, someone is gonna find this before it hits the next page, then im gonna be sad :(

EDIT 14: ok guys, i have a conspiracy: the moderators rigged the thread so it wouldnt allow people to recieve any body elses post anymore, but you could still read your own posts, making it so EVERYBODY could win! WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TOO

EDIT 17: really i am, i cant take this anymore, winning doesnt feel good if other people dont know that im winning..... I WANT TO RUB MY VICTORY IN PEOPLES FACES

EDIT 20: Maybe i should put on my pants of maturity and stop making multiple (EDIT) signs when really my last (EDIT) was a long time ago around the 12 mark and now im sitting here at the same screen typing more fake "EDIT" signs to make the post more interesting

THERE I DID IT! JUST GET OFF MY CASE!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EDIT: oh shit why did i do that?

lol [del][/del][del][/del][del][/del][del][/del][del][/del][del][/del][del][/del][del][/del][del][/del][del][/del][del][/del]
my conspiracy was wrong :'(

you had it all and you blew it
i know, i know, but....... ya know....... its not fun to win if other people dont know you are winning/won

for example,

EDIT 5: im gonna knock this off the front page, THEN I CAN RULE THE WORLD FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!! erm….. i mean “win” forever, yeah thats what i meant

EDIT 17: really i am, i cant take this anymore, winning doesnt feel good if other people dont know that im winning….. I WANT TO RUB MY VICTORY IN PEOPLES FACES

EDIT 20: Maybe i should put on my pants of maturity and stop making multiple (EDIT) signs when really my last (EDIT) was a long time ago around the 12 mark and now im sitting here at the same screen typing more fake “EDIT” signs to make the post more interesting

lemme rephrase

say you make a contest where you have to drink a glass of water as fast as you can, nobody knows about it and the only contestant is you.... you (obviously) win

does that make you feel good, or make you feel like a winner/champ? no it doesnt..... now it the admins closed the thread as i posted last, i could do with that, because i won and nobody could do anything about it, you know?