Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Geisterkarle

Massive Chalice End?

Because I haven't read too much about MC and seen none of the developer chats, I don't know if this was already discussed or what DF have in mind, but I was thinking, how this game will be ending!?

My current game is only 150y "old" and I have not even the last skills for my heroes, so there is still much to go. But is there an end for the heroes? Anyone already on a levelcap?

Also is there an end? Will MC be an open end game where everything gets stronger? Or will there an end where you can somehow defeat the Cadence? Or will there be different game settings?

I believe that characters and relics are capped at level 10 and that the game 'ends' at year 300. I don't know though what the ending does yet because I haven't gotten there yet.

I 'am there now; yes yr 300 and max lv 10 for hero's and relics. All I can tell you is get RDY i's tough !!!

meh tough to complete or tough to survive? lol

I end up crashing before it ends not dieing except maybe 1-2 of the expendables

4 level 8 hunters using bbb, 1 10 with 10 relic...

level 8's scout and clear the chaff level 10 1shots anything.... lapses get target first getting dropped to level 9 when chalk it up has over 300% damage annoys the hell out of me lol

Sign in to follow this