Sign in to follow this  
BR

Possible Pharaoh glitch - Stuck in game

I'm having a lot of trouble completing the Pharaoh costume. Soon after obtaining the quest and the plans for the costume, I was defeated. After coming back and resuming the game, I got the rest of the parts but the costume won't complete. It just has the 3 parts = ? . I can't figure out if there's a way to make the plans reappear, and obviously I can't move forward in the game without this costume. Help!

Sounds like you need to go back and get the pattern for the costume again.

Yes, but my problem is the item nor the trash pile is re-appearing, even after I've quit and reloaded.

Could you send the save to support@doublefine.com? Thanks.
Just did now, thanks.

I've found the problem. We'll get a patch ready. It might have to wait until tomorrow when everyone's back in the office.

I've found the problem. We'll get a patch ready. It might have to wait until tomorrow when everyone's back in the office.

Excellent! Thanks a lot.

Well, the game automatically updated when I opened Steam today, but now my save file is gone. Is that normal?

I don't think that's normal. Since you sent a save file, the easiest thing is to send it back to you.

I don't think that's normal. Since you sent a save file, the easiest thing is to send it back to you.

Nevermind, I figured it out... And I have my pharaoh costume now! Hooray, thanks guys!

Having the same issue, emailed the savedgame to support, hope they can help. Game is from Steam and up to date with latest patches

Hi, Rooc. I took a look at the save and it looks correct to me. You still need to pick up the pharaoh pattern before the costume is completed.

Yeah kinda weird, after reloading the game had to do the talk to grubbin to get him out of the way and blow away papers to get the design steps again. But I did those the first time and costume wasn't there... After reload it triggered though. Thanks for looking into it, hope you're all holding up with the sad news you've got.

Love the game(s)!!

I realize the original post for this issue was 2014, but I'm having the same problem on PS4... I have all 3 costume elements. But the trash pile is gone so I can't get the pattern for the costume.