Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Headroom

Who’s Admin, Super Mod, Mod, etc?

How about telling us who you are so we call all give you a big virtual no-pants hug for this forum already?

(Thanks for the forum, the updated site, and enabling the comments in the news section of the site.)

There are some "Super Admins" names on the Member List.

dfprincess

ocdaniel

Klint

Admin

I think that's them.

Yeah, I was hoping they would want to take this chance to introduce themselves here. Thanks for pointing them out anyways!

I'm guessing Klint is the web guy, sinec the emails are all From: him :)
Yup.

ocdaniel is the Double Fine Shop person. (See: "Hoodies on sale! Get bonus Psychonauts cinematics disc today with the purchase of two hoodies!" - post in the DFshop forum.)

Klint is the web guru person.

Admin is someone whom I haven't seen around here.

dfprincess is another person whom I haven't seen around.

I'm still the self-proclaimed queen. Oh, and resident matchmaker. Direct all your romance related musings and questions to moi.

They say the admins and mods rained down from the heavens around the time the excellent game Psychonauts was created, and started putting together what we now know as the Double Fine Action Forums. But others say they crawled from a dank swamp covered in slime and weeds, and just threw together some code and whatnot and ended up with a forum. While others still speculate that Tim Schafer, with his own bare hands, carved this great space in the internet using only a keyboard. Either way you want to look at it, I'm glad we have a place to talk Double Fine. Doesn't really matter who mods it or not. We're all going to have a good time.

Woot. I look forward to hopefully having him as an active forum-guy, it's always neat to talk with teh designers. So far I've talked to John Romero on his board and Ron Gilbert in WoW. 8D~

Sign in to follow this