Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KestrelPi

Ability choice balance: which ones do you always choose? (Survey link inside) - 0.85 - COMPLETE

Something that I don't think we've really had a dedicated thread to discuss so far is the choices of abilities, and whether there are abilities which people are choosing nearly every time, making the other choice redundant. So I'm setting up a thread to discuss it, and also I've made a survey where you can submit your answers about which ones you tend to choose:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/59QZZL2 Please answer as honestly as possible based on how you actually play!

The results are viewable here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/results/SM-RV33MTKV/

Those choices are:

Hunter:

Honed Hearing or Put It Down

Flarrow or Hobbling Shot

Dead Eye or Shoot 'n' Scoot

Alchemist:

Eagle Eye or The Acid Solution

Throw Items or Extra Item Slot

Bees in a Bottle or Fertilizer Flask

Caberjack:

Rebound or Fury

Stun Slam or Charge

Stand Ground or Fortify

I'll add my own thoughts soon, as well as the results of the survey later on, obviously!

Put It Down - Flarrow - Dead Eye; these have been giving me the best overall performance. Prior to the recent patch, I would split Flarrow and Hobbling Shot 50/50 so I would have one of each in the group. After the patch, Flarrow is so good I no longer have any need to Hobble enemies. Making them essentially blind is better than preventing movement.

Caberjack skills are much more balanced, and I try to keep an even mix of the first two levels. I do always pick Stand Ground, however. I tend not to keep my heroes in a tight group to take advantage of Fortify. Stand Ground, on the other hand, has saved my caberjacks' bacon many times.

I have not had the patience to test a lot of the Alchemist skills... the class is just so weak it's not fun to play.

So, for me the choices are almost always easy between each ability.

Honed Hearing/Put It Down: Actually, this is one of the better choices. I love Honed Hearing, but I only need one per group, leaving scope for a mixture here. The extra power with Put It Down is definitely welcome every so often.

Flarrow/Hobbling Shot: Always, always Flarrow. Hobbling shot seems to have limited uses, and Flarrow has almost the same effect (stop enemies from hitting you but spread over a wider area.

Dead Eye/Shoot 'n' Scoot: Always Dead Eye. That extra power is just too good to pass up. Even if moving after shooting sounds kinda neat.

Eagle Eye/The Acid Solution: I only had a real problem with missing at low levels, but the acid is useful forever, so the Acid is the obvious choice for me.

Throw Items/Extra Item Slot: Throw Items feels like it would onlu be useful, unfortunately, if you have Extra Item slot. Extra Item Slot it is, then.

Bees in a Bottle/Fertilizer Flask: I thought Bees would be my favourite, but once I discovered the joys of instant bonus to evasion, I never looked back. Fertilizer every time.

Stun Slam/Charge: I'd love stun slam if the range were better, but as it is, Enemies are rarely bunched up enough for this to really be an advantage, especially when I can achieve a similar effect by lining up enemies and using knockback or the special caber. That said, while I always pick Charge, I very rarely actually use it.

Stand Ground/Fortify: This is one I like to mix up. Standing ground can be very useful, and I've yet to actually use Fortify but I imagine it could be a lifesaver in certain scenarios.

I have not had the patience to test a lot of the Alchemist skills... the class is just so weak it's not fun to play.

I suggest you give them a chance! Some of their skills come in very handy indeed, though I agree they still need the most work. They were very handy in my last playthrough.

As my strategy goes : Killing is better than not killing.

Hunter:

Honed Hearing or Put It Down : Both. Shotguns gets "Honed hearing", anyone else gets "Put it down".

Flarrow or Hobbling Shot : I never got to use HobblingShot, and I used twice Flarrow. So it's Flarrow since then, but I never use it.

Dead Eye or Shoot 'n' Scoot : Dead Eye. I don't even see why I would even consider Shoot'n'Scoot.

Edit : I'm reading the other comments, and I just learned that Flarrow got even better. What's the use of Hobbling Shot? If Hobbling Shot was 100% accurate... I might use it.

Alchemist:

Eagle Eye or The Acid Solution : Maybe I'll use 50% of each now that Acid works on potions.

Throw Items or Extra Item Slot : "Extra item" because the other one should be "Throw item" without the "s" (you can only have one item with that skill, which is why I see no possible use for).

Bees in a Bottle or Fertilizer Flask : Bees. Why "not killing" ?

Caberjack:

Rebound or Fury : Rebound because it says it has a Defense bonus. Also, since last version, enemies that attacks your caberjacks next to a wall are supposed to be stunned for AN EXTRA ROUND, so it became even better. Fury is not useful because Caberjacks generally one-shots everything (with Level 10 relics or Explosive-cabers).

Stun Slam or Charge : Charge because StunSlam is inneffective and useless, and doesn't serve the purpose of killing.

Stand Ground or Fortify : Stand ground : The caberjacks are always wayyyyy in front of the rest of the team, because they are too busy running after the next target, then charging another one. Also, since last version, being stunned in the player's round became a real Pain in the Harper, so you NEED Standground, or a skill that never triggers.

Dead Eye/Shoot 'n' Scoot: Always Dead Eye. That extra power is just too good to pass up. Even if moving after shooting sounds kinda neat.

It sounds like the choice between Seeing&Shooting; at 14 tiles, or Shooting at 11 tiles, then backing up 3 tiles... which is... basically saying it's the same, but less effective. At level 8, you shoot to kill.

Bees in a Bottle or Fertilizer Flask : Bees. Why "not killing" ?

The bees make an unpredictable and expanding area of the map impossible to safely traverse, for a long time. They can be really cool, but I vastly prefer being able to create some good cover with fertiliser. One of my favourite things is to throw fertiliser down when crossing a bridg, because bridges are usually vulnerable spots in the game.

Scoot n shoot would be better early game, when your hunters are weaker and can't one shot everything. You could damage an enemy and then duck out of sight behind a wall. But by the time you get to level 8, it's no longer very practical

Hunter:

Honed Hearing or Put It Down - I usually have one hunter with honed hearing and the rest with put it down.

Flarrow or Hobbling Shot - Usually Flarrow. Sometimes hobbling shot if i have the bonebarb crossbow.

Dead Eye or Shoot ‘n’ Scoot - If my accuracy and range are already pretty high or I feel the hero needs a little defense I'll choose shoot n scoot. Otherwise dead eye.

Alchemist:

Eagle Eye or The Acid Solution - I used to always choose EE, but now if the alchemist has good accuracy stats or I researched steady hander, I'll pick acid.

Throw Items or Extra Item Slot - This one depends on how many items I've researched. Throw items gets you a possible 5 uses per flask with its AOE instead of 1, so if you are going for the consumables (heal, hastehooch, agenrage, ect) instead of the equip-ables (steadhander, xp scarf..) it can be a net win.

Bees in a Bottle or Fertilizer Flask - Usually bees, but If I am taking 2 alchemists out I'll try to put the ferilizer on one, or choose it if I think I need more defense.

Caberjack:

Rebound or Fury - I usually pick rebound, but Brad's got me trying Fury now.

Stun Slam or Charge - Charge, mostly for its mobility.

Stand Ground or Fortify - Fortify, although I havent tried SG yet with the new stun timer fix in the last patch.

Thinking more about the purpose of these choices, I think there are 3 different ways a choice of this sort can be 'good'

1) Some people prefer one option, some prefer another option. This is just the game supporting different styles of play, e.g. defensive v.s. aggressive)

2) Something which is a difficult choice because both options are good.

3) Choices which complement each other, so that it's good to have a mix.

I think 2 and 3 are more interesting, than 1, but 1 is okay too. What I'm trying to work out in the survey is if any of the abilities fall outside of this, where they're hardly getting picked by anybody at all.

Very early survey results suggest there ARE a lot of choices that are heavily in favour of one skill over another. Keep 'em coming. I'll start posting results once we have about 10 responses (4 so far)

So it seems like most people are going with Flarrow over Hobbling Shot, but I've found Hobling shot quite useful. The reduced damage from Hobbling shot makes it much easier to set up kills for weaker members of my team I'm trying to level.

The bees make an unpredictable and expanding area of the map impossible to safely traverse, for a long time. They can be really cool, but I vastly prefer being able to create some good cover with fertiliser. One of my favourite things is to throw fertiliser down when crossing a bridg, because bridges are usually vulnerable spots in the game.

I don't see the bees as "unpredictable" nor "long time" since you can decide not to go to a certain area. Also, time is not an issue, so you can skip as many turns as you want.

Also, I see my heroes as Predators on a bridge, not preys. The Alchemist is behind, the caberjacks are in front killing and charging, and the hunters are invisible.

Dead Eye or Shoot ‘n’ Scoot - If my accuracy and range are already pretty high or I feel the hero needs a little defense I'll choose shoot n scoot. Otherwise dead eye.

I think firing from afar is the best way to stay out of danger.

Throw Items or Extra Item Slot - This one depends on how many items I've researched. Throw items gets you a possible 5 uses per flask with its AOE instead of 1, so if you are going for the consumables (heal, hastehooch, agenrage, ect) instead of the equip-ables (steadhander, xp scarf..) it can be a net win.

I never even tried "Throw items", because :

1) we cannot re-spec ( I would send a character 1 year on an unlearning mission to re-spec)

2) There's not much room for trial and error in the game

It surprises me that potions suddently become AOE when they are thrown, or is it only with the "Boom Slinger"?

Stand Ground or Fortify - Fortify, although I havent tried SG yet with the new stun timer fix in the last patch.

Has it ever been useful? It seems like a problem in many situations :

- vs bulwarks, because they will shoot in your heroes, if they are all grouped up

- vs suicidal exploding enemies

- with the exploding alchemist armor

- vs Cradles that hit multiple heroes

- irrelevant against Wrinklers, because you don't want them near your group

It seems "not a problem" against seeds, and maybe Lapses.

So it seems like most people are going with Flarrow over Hobbling Shot, but I've found Hobling shot quite useful. The reduced damage from Hobbling shot makes it much easier to set up kills for weaker members of my team I'm trying to level.

Maybe "Hobling shot" has a use while you have lower-level units... which usually doesn't last long after you get your second crucible.

I don't see the bees as "unpredictable" nor "long time" since you can decide not to go to a certain area. Also, time is not an issue, so you can skip as many turns as you want.

Yes, but

a) the area you can go into is sort of fuzzy-edged. Sometimes when I thought I was safe, I actually wasn't.

b) The point of what I was saying is that it limits your movement, which is generally not good. I prefer abilities which improve mobility (and I count fertilizer as one)

c) I -guess- you can skip turns, but only when enemies aren't around, in which case that's kind of a waste of bees. Also, not really practical at the end of a level, since the last patch.

Also, I see my heroes as Predators on a bridge, not preys. The Alchemist is behind, the caberjacks are in front killing and charging, and the hunters are invisible.

I guess, but... I don't really see what this has to do with bridges. None of that is unique to being on a bridge. That is just a description of the functions of the various classes. The point is that bridges make this behaviour more difficult in a couple of ways:

1) It's harder to disguise hunters on a bridge without Veil Armour, because there's often not convenient cover.

2) it pushes your group together, which makes you more vulnerable to area and penetrating attacks

etc.

Basically in this game you are most powerful when you get a lot of choice about where to move. Bridges deliberately restrict your choices about where you can move, and so are a tactical challenge (as evidenced by the fact that when the enemy is coming to you, it's much easier to line up kills when THEY are the ones crossing the bridge) - this is hard to argue against. My point is that Fertilizer mitigates this, by providing some cover for all classes going across a bridge. I've found it very useful.

Maybe "Hobling shot" has a use while you have lower-level units... which usually doesn't last long after you get your second crucible.

Well, I never got level 10 graduates, even with two crucibles so I found it useful right up until the final battle (this wasn't with the latest patch though).

Honed Hearing or Put It Down: Since the Follow Up nerf, I've been going with Put It Down to make sure I'm more consistently killing Cadence in one action. I do make it a point to put Honed Hearing on my regents/partners/standards when it's an option, though.

Flarrow or Hobbling Shot: Flarrow, every time. It keeps you safe from ranged Cadence by making them miss, and it keeps you safe from melee Cadence by knowing they're there and staying out of their range. Hobbling only does the latter.

Dead Eye or Shoot 'n' Scoot: Dead Eye every time. Like shootin' fish in a barrel.

Eagle Eye or The Acid Solution: Pretty much just Eagle Eye. You can't afford to miss any potions given the limited supply, especially since missing by 1 square often means blowing up an ally. I just don't trust Alchemists without it.

Throw Items or Extra Item Slot: Extra Item Slot. I like Steady Handers on my Alchemists - again, I don't trust them missing potions EVER - and Haste Hooch is close behind it as the second best accessory. With Alchemists serving as a melee/ranged hybrid, the combo suits them really well, and my Caberjacks can bring their own Haste Hooch.

Bees in a Bottle or Fertilizer Flask: Pretty much a wash, though I lean towards Fertilizer since the bees disperse in an unpredictable pattern and like to re-activate Bulwark shields.

Rebound or Fury: Fury, though I don't love either; good positioning means you shouldn't be getting hit very often anyway. Fury sometimes will give you a guaranteed kill on a Cradle or Twitcher when it'd normally be at the high end of the damage prediction, though.

Stun Slam or Charge: You're not a Caberjack until you have Charge.

Stand Ground or Fortify: Mostly gone for Stand Ground. Neither has felt huge, but it knowing you can (at level 10) kill Lapses without fear of getting stunned is handy.

Stun Slam or Charge: You're not a Caberjack until you have Charge.

Oh wow, this is the best thing I read so far about Caberjacks.

Hmm, I just very rarely actually use charge though. Maybe if my caberjack needs to close some distance (but often the angles are awkward). If I could use the charge ability with more precision, without ending the turn, I think I'd get a lot more use out of it.

But yes, so far everyone who has answered the survey has gone for 'Charge'

Both. Though like others have said, only one needs Honed Hearing. The rest get Put It Down.

Flarrow or Hobbling Shot

Flarrow. Very useful utility skill for visibility and blinding.

Dead Eye or Shoot ‘n’ Scoot

Contrary to the others, I prefer Shoot 'n' Scoot to my style. I'm a fairly safe player and I've never felt that my Hunters needed any more damage than what's already there.

Acid Solution. The aim boost has diminishing returns in terms of usefulness as they level up so it's Acid Solution for me.

Extra Item Slot. I'd only need to throw a Perilous Core and I'd lose the utility of the item slot as well just for an extra throw. With the extra slot, I'd be equipping Vitaliband AND Wunderpants.

Both. Fertilizer helps out in those pinch moments and setting up cover for those that've taken a couple of hits. Bees are fun.

Rebound or Fury

Rebound. Throw the Caberjack into a group of Seeds or Wrinklers and let the good times roll.

Stun Slam or Charge

I sadly haven't had much time experimenting with high level Caberjacks. I've picked Stun Slam but haven't been able to use it yet. So I guess it sucks. Hahaha

Hmm, I just very rarely actually use charge though. Maybe if my caberjack needs to close some distance (but often the angles are awkward). If I could use the charge ability with more precision, without ending the turn, I think I'd get a lot more use out of it.

But yes, so far everyone who has answered the survey has gone for 'Charge'

The alchemists have an Icon when they can hit with a potion.

Maybe the Hunters should have an icon when the enemy is within Bow range, and one for the Caberjack with Charge Range.

i havent played in while so salt my opinion liberally

acid or eagle eye: always acid. extra 6+ damage to your attacks that go through bulwark armour and hang around for 2-3 turns? do duh. tons of bulwarks i fight die on their turn right before the can attack. EE seems good but alchemists are half melee and should always be up front with you caber-jacks so that they can get some melee in and tank magic damage. when your that close you have like 80%+ accuracy anyway. and you are really likely to still hit your target even on a miss at that range so no question. also acid synergises with free throw- chuck a flask then run in to melee someone else. makes the flasks last longer.

always go multi items over thrown items: items are very strong, they practicly give whole new abilities to a class, two items start to synergies with each-other. skip stones and hooch is a hyper mobile ganking, scouting, lifesaving, last hitting, trolly powerhouse. leech-stone, reactive Armour and vitil-a-band is an immortal melee god that takes like 1 damage from lapses and ruptures, then heals it immediately. double ultra-lixers is a team medic, ect. be ready for every situation with this choice.... who needs to throw a health potion when you can bring hooch and a health potion and be ready for more varied situations.

toss up between bees and fertilizer: both are excellent when parred with a heavy hunter team. drop bees on clusters of scouted or cadence that you have not aggro-ed, or make grassy fortresses from which your hunters can rule the map.

toss up between rebound and furry: depends on which cadence you plan on fighting really. furry is great vs cradles. the seeds proc it so the caber can one shot a cradel or twitch or bulwark. reboud is good if you have exellent positioning anc can get a stun out of it. also the armour bonus is good in big fight later... also works with leech stone well. you have less hp so the extra armour can help alot.

toss up between charge and stun: skip stone into a pack of cadence and you can get some epic stuns off... it is also good if you have a solo caber in a fight and need the stun. it lets you lock down a baddy for three rounds in a row if you need to (knock-back, stun, knock-back) charge can be helpful but the damage is negligible.

fortify or stand ground: i usually go fortify but both are good. my cabers advance with other cabers and alchemists so the fortify buff is good. alchemist are already practicly immune to magic damage if they have the reactive arour so fortify covers their physical weakness. also it has a decent aoe so you dont need to be too close the caber

hearing and put it down: late game your hunters wont have a damage problem but early game they need put it down. hearing is good on at least one hunter in a fight espesialy if you have alchemists to take advantage.

flarrow or hobble: flarrow, hands down. in a massive aoe every range cadence will miss and every melee cadence will glanceing blow for a few turns.... making them all... you guessed it ... helpless. it also scouts the map, gives vision to the hunters that dont have hearing and helps alchemist bombing runs ruin cadence birthday parties!. hobble just, i donno, does something similar but can miss and only effects one cadence and if you can take a hobble shot you can really probably just shoot at the cadence for a kill instead.

dead eye or shoot and scoot: i rarely ever have a hunter out of range of a cadence, maps just dont have that much open space usually. much more often there is something between the hunter and the target. the scoot helps in close quarters where the hunter is usualy weak. when moveing to take a shot puts your hunter in danger the scoot gives you a way to protect yourself buy letting you dive behind cover or out of LOS so you can cloak next turn. dead eye shot... well. the hunter is already great out in the open anyway that isnt where he need help. so i go scoot

I think the choices given in the skill tree should diversify the gameplay of a Hero.

Alchemist

Key aspects: Melee - Area of Effect - Flasks

I saw a lot of people choose Eagle Eye, but to me doesn't diversify the Alchemist play style, instead it feels like a fix, while Acid Solution which is always my pick, improve melee combat.

I mostly go for Extra Item Slot, although I heard many would like to see it in conjunction with Throw Items.

I only used Throw Items with the Perilous Core, but I haven't used many Potions in my gameplay because I had everyone jecked up with strong armours and have them wearing the Vitaliband

I would like to see Throw Items moved down one tier, to replace Eagle Eye, so that can be used with Extra Item Slot and moreover diversify between a melee Alchemist or a throwing one.

Always picked Bees in a Bottle because it felt more useful, although is a messy one, but I think it miss something to make it worth the tier it stays in - perhaps reduce visibility, or movement?. I tried Fertilizer Flask, but not for me, I'm surprised that someone used it. Also Fertilizer Flask, doesn't feel belonging to its tier.

Hunter

Key aspects: Exploration - Damage Dealer

I think is a good combination between exploration and damage dealer choice. I usually go for Put It Down, but Honed Hearing is a good alternative.

Flarrow or Hobbling Shot

Always Flarrow for me. It's exploration + crowd controlling, while Hobbling Shot only can control one cadence. I rather deal damage instead of using Hobbling Shot, which is as useful as Prime Target in the early stages, but not as useful later as someone said(?).

Dead Eye or Shoot ‘n’ Scoot

It's Dead Eye for me. Although it feels like fixing the Hero like Eagle Eye does to the Alchemist, there is to say that improve exploration. I tried Shoot ‘n’ Scoot, didn't feel like I had to go anywhere after I shot, also I think I couldn't hide anymore.

Caberjack

Key aspect: Defence/Tanking - Offence - Crowd Control

Rebound or Fury

I like both, I mix between the two.

Stun Slam or Charge

Picked Stun Slam once. I think it has a 3x3 area of effect, I wish it would be displayed, and I wish it would be a 5x5.

Always Charge for me, although I don't use it that often. Sometime I use it just to cover ground.

Stand Ground or Fortify

Stand Ground I feel is more useful, and I think Fortify as a 3x3 area of effect, and I wish it would be 5x5.

Weapons

TimeFist

Also I wish that the TimeFist would be more Cadence looking, like the Ramcap Caber takes the appearance from the Ruptures, the TimeFist should be more like the Twitcher's Fist, and that fist is too round, I would like it more sharp and no spikes..... .....sorry :P

BlunderBow

I wish that Flarrow has no recoil.

Pillar Pitcher

Does anyone find the pillar useful? I wish the pillar was actually trapping the cadence.

Anarchy Slinger

Is a no brainer. I like it but it feels a linear upgrade (more area covered) than diversify the gameplay like other weapon do. It should have something more unique to it.

Keep the answers coming, and if you've answered on the forum please answer on the survey, too (link at the top). Also, please answer honestly how you've been playing, rather than how you think you'd play.

I might as well post a link to the results https://www.surveymonkey.com/results/SM-RV33MTKV/

So far, choices that seem to be working well include:

Honed Hearing/Put it Down

Bees/Fertilizer

Fury/Rebound

The others are weighted much more heavily in favour of a particular skill, in particular:

Dead Eye/Shoot 'n' Scoot

Hobbling Shot/Extra Item Slot

Stun Slam/Charge

Flarrow/Hobbling Shot

Also, honed hearing is the only one at the moment where 'mix it up' is the (equal) most popular option. So while some of the skills are quite good at providing for different play styles, not many choices are being found tricky to decide between on an individual player level.

I hope this is in some way useful to DF when deciding which skills need buffing or even moved to a different place on the tree. The more answers, the better the picture of how these are actually being used!

I sadly haven't had much time experimenting with high level Caberjacks. I've picked Stun Slam but haven't been able to use it yet. So I guess it sucks. Hahaha

It's a pretty stark difference for a couple reasons.

(1) Caberjacks are already pretty heavily limited by their movement range, and because the Cadence outnumber you and have nasty rider effects (age gain, armor corrosion, etc.) you don't want Cabers just tanking and exchanging blows. Charge gives you a new trick to make decisive moves, whereas Stun Slam is just another stun.

(2) Stun Slam can only be used after a single move, which further cuts down your range. (Unless this has been adjusted - haven't played in a patch or two.)

(3) Stun Slam looks like it's supposed to have the advantage of being an multi-target stun, but Charge (and the basic Knockback) are multi-target as well if your enemies are in a line.

So basically, it's tougher to use and isn't necessarily better than Charge even when you can use it. It's not bad, it's just worse than the alternative and doesn't address any of the Caber's existing weaknesses.

(2) Stun Slam can only be used after a single move, which further cuts down your range. (Unless this has been adjusted - haven't played in a patch or two.).

Stun slam would defiantly be a better choice if you do it after a second move since during the cadence attack they tend to move further apart, to suit their style of distance or melee combat. The best time to get them together is when they haven't spotted the heroes yet, which is when I most want to use stun slam to rush in, with my hunters/alchemist pilling in ordnance.

I can't comment on hunters because they were accidentally bred out my first game. Not making the mistake a second time but haven't got them leveled up yet.

Alchemist:

Eagle Eye or The Acid Solution - Acid every time. I tried eagle eye first but found myself getting alchemists pretty close to the front and not needing the bonus.

Throw Items or Extra Item Slot - Throw items every time. While the extra item is nice, throwing a heal that hits 5 squares and sometimes crits (not sure why) is a lot more valuable to me.

Bees in a Bottle or Fertilizer Flask - I took both but started leaning on fertilizer. Bees are neat but units generally don't stay stationary, and you can't safely go in the area yourself. Then again except for the last mission the fertilizer flask didn't really have much use either as you're running through the map hunting cadence down.

Caberjack:

Rebound or Fury - Fury every time. I really didn't see much use for rebound. If anything, it would move units out of position.

Stun Slam or Charge - Charge - I never used stun when I had it and stopped picking it. Generally if a caber reaches an enemy it's going to die, and grouped up enemies received liberal potion throws.

Stand Ground or Fortify - Stand ground. I never grouped my units up so fortify was a waste.

Based on all the anecdotal feedback, it seems like most are picking Charge vs Stun Slam. Hm...

Smiles

Thank you nor making the survey available and revealing the results. It really makes it obvious that some of the choices that seemed so obvious to me are not as popular as I might have expected. It also reveals that there are some abilities that almost nobody uses.

Thanks! 13 responses so far and some definite patterns so far. I think if we can get more than 20 responses then it'll start to become really representative of the general state of things.

Up to 16. Brad said on Twitter he wanted to post a link to this but I guess he got busy, still if he wanted to link to it I'm guessing they're finding it useful - so keep the answers coming!

Sign in to follow this