Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DF Anthony

MASSIVE CHALICE Update #57 - Codes for EVERYONE!

Hey MASSIVE CHALICE backers!

Today we have a huge surprise for you! We’ve been getting a ton of requests from our $20+ backers (that aren’t part of the beta) to play the game. So we’re sending out codes for MASSIVE CHALICE to EVERYONE who backed it! And we’re sending them out TODAY! :D!

If you backed the game at $20 or more you’ll be receiving an email from Humble Bundle with everything you need to get your Steam key for MASSIVE CHALICE. If you’re a $20+ backer and you don’t see an email from Humble today feel free to contact them here!

https://support.humblebundle.com

$35+ Double Codes

The $35 Kickstarter tier of MASSIVE CHALICE included an extra code for the game. We've released these codes to you guys! Check your Humble page for your second copy of the game and share it with someone you love! :D!

$50+ Soundtrack

We’ve fully mastered the MASSIVE CHALICE soundtrack and it’s amazing! Brian Trifon and Brian White of Finishing Move did an absolutely fantastic job with our music. Backers in the $50+ tiers should see the the Soundtrack available in their Humble page for MASSIVE CHALICE! :D! The soundtrack will also be available on Steam for non-backers!

Early Access

We’ve also had quite a few requests over the last few weeks from people who missed out on the Kickstarter asking about when they can get the game. We decided that the best way to do this was to get the game on Steam Early Access RIGHT NOW! :D!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/246110

MASSIVE CHALICE isn’t complete, but the game is stable and playable from beginning to end. We expect to launch a polished 1.0 version in Spring 2015 and we are fully funded through that period. We’re super excited to involve all of our backers, along with some brand new players, on our way to the finished game.

Stream Away!

Our beta backers have been streaming MASSIVE CHALICE on twitch over the last few weeks. It's been great to drop in and talk balance with the chat!

Special shoutouts to Joeydevaux and HatchXXII for streaming the crap out of MASSIVE CHALICE. You can follow their shenanigans here! :D!

www.twitch.tv/joeydevaux

www.twitch.tv/hatchxxii

If you're just getting the game today let us remind you that we're totally cool with you streaming the game. Playing MASSIVE CHALICE with an audience is pretty fun, and we love dropping in and seeing peoples' reactions! Stream away! :D!

Teamstream #29 TODAY! Stream Invasion 2: The Invasioning

We’re going to be doing some streaming of our own TODAY with Teamstream #29! Tune in at 4pm Pacific TODAY at http://www.twitch.tv/doublefine where we’ll be playing MASSIVE CHALICE and invading other people’s MASSIVE CHALICE Twitch streams!

Share Your Feedback! Report Bugs! Get Involved!

Make sure to check out the official bug forum here. That’s the place to check if a bug you’re experiencing has already been reported or to report a bug of your own. And if there’s anything you want to talk about MASSIVE CHALICE in general, feel free to start a discussion right here on the forums! In case you can’t make our live broadcasts you can find all our Twitch streams on the Double Fine YouTube channel here. You can always check out the MASSIVE CHALICE blog for the latest updates from various team members.

Thanks so much for supporting MASSIVE CHALICE!

Anthony

Hi, I'm not seeing the Soundtrack in my $100+ tier; was this an oversight, or am I just early to the party?

I also have apparently ended up with a second Massive Chalice entry in Humble--a $20 tier. Is this normal? My $100+ tier page already has a giftable link on it.

Hi, I'm not seeing the Soundtrack in my $100+ tier; was this an oversight, or am I just early to the party?

I also have apparently ended up with a second Massive Chalice entry in Humble--a $20 tier. Is this normal? My $100+ tier page already has a giftable link on it.

I see the same things above.

Smiles

Should be there now!

See it! :-D

Smiles

I also see it (mp3+FLAC combined? That's new. FLAC is untagged), but I'm still confused about the extra $20 tier entry.

Edit: Also, I just looked at the track artists. ALL BRIANS.

You can subvert waiting for the email by simply going to your Humble Bundle library and hitting 'claim past purchases'.

Do the people who also backed via the Double Fine website get a code?

EDIT: Nevermind just got the Humble Bundle link 30 seconds after I made this post haha.

same

I got the $100+ tier, everything is fine with it

and today I received that $20 tier as well, not sure what to do with it.it can't be redeemed to steam as I already have the beta, not sure if I can actually give away the $20+ key as the HB is probably linked to Steam (can't check, I'm at work)

Whoo the soundtrack is out :D! Downloading it right this moment.

Also, I'm a $50 backer and I've just got a second $50 package on humble bundle. The first one I have already redeemed and gifted the code to someone else. Is the second/new one a mistake? I haven't touched it at all yet just in case.

Sign in to follow this