Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JJkul

Your top 5 [anything]

How is Ganja Tea not on anyone else's list of drinks? And how am I not #1 on the derailers list? I started derailing the thread by talking about GWAR not in list form!

Top 5 Reasons I should be #1 on the list of derailers

1. I'm the genius voice of a generation

2. I am the top derailer

3. My name is Tripz Ballz

4. I made like 3 lists about the same thing

5. I am not a gay fish!

lulz

Top 5 lolcatz (that are also very pertinant to this thread)

http://lolcats.doplr.com/big/1852.jpg

http://lolcats.doplr.com/big/4194.jpg

2235581532_20dfd51148.jpg?v=0

http://blog.esaba.com/projects/catphotos/catphotos.php?image=493

http://www.fullmoondirect.com/LIMITED-EDITION-HAND-PAINTED-EVIL-BONG_p_205.html

Obviously the last one isn't an lolcat, but I ran out of stuff on my favorites.

top 5 things to shoot at

1. a copy of E.T. for Atari (i live close enough to "dig" one up)

2. a squirrel that's pissing you off when your hunting

3. things that explode

4. Aliens

5. sides of barns

top five songs listened to on itunes:

1: Feel Good Inc.- Gorillaz /92 times

2: One Week- Barenaked Ladies /91 times

3: 19-2000(soulchild remix)- gorillaz /77 times

4: Yellow- Coldplay /67 times

5: Impression That I Get- The Mighty Mighty Bosstones /66 times

Top Five Reasons That Pulp Fiction is Awesome

5. Even the opening titles are badass, with a sudden record change giving it tarrintinos unique 'slightly B grade' feel

4. Marsellous Wallace, he aint no Bitch

3. It has freakin awesome music

2. Its got Samuel L Jackson in it

1. A large amount of time in the film is pointless smalltalk, you know what, the dialogue is so well written you don't even care!

Top 5 Team Fortress 2 classes

1. Scout

2. Sniper

3. Spy

4. Engineer

5. Demoman/Soldier

My five FAVORITE brains to harvest:

5.Zilch

This little twirp kept trying to scare me. "IF YOU GET ANY CLOSER... THE ONLY THING COMING OUT OF MY NOSE WILL BE MY FIST!" I've had belligerent patients, but I must admit, none quite so STUPID.

4.Milla

Very pretty lady, almost felt bad when I removed her brain. Almost. She's way too protective of the "darlings," acts as if they were her own children, the nut. Worst case of misplaced affection i've ever seen! There was only one cure, of course!

3.Mikhiel

This one was easy. I just told him "LOOK, BEAR!" And then sprayed with him with sneezing powder... I like easy. Gives me time in my schedule to read a good book.

2. Dogen

I love a boy who recongizes he has a problem. Makes the operation so much easier. Of course he was still screaming, but you know... that's an inevitable part of being a dentist... people scream, you get over it...

1. Razputin

Another one I am still working on... Very powerful, very supple lobes... You cannot evade me forever, boy! Everyone needs a check-up eventually!

lulz, Chief your dedication and portrayal of Dr. Labato is inspirational.

Top Five Most Entertaining Joss Whedon Characters

5. Dr. Horrible - Neil Patrick Harris "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog"

Funny, a bit pathetic, unnoticed by the girl he loves, and pushed around by a big strong guy, Dr. H is the quintessential geek. Which makes his tragic musical comedy all the more enduring.

4. Jayne Cobb - Adam Baldwin "Firefly"

Jerk, Grunt, Idiot. But nobody inspires downtrodden townships with his selfish decisions better then

3. Hoban "Wash" Washbourne - Alan Tudyk "Firefly"

Mine is an evil laugh! 'Nuff said.

2. Kaylee Frye - Jewel Staite "Firefly"

Nobody can hate Kaylee, nobody can dislike Kaylee, nobody can even find Kaylee a niggling annoying, she's the perfect amalgamation of desirable feminine traits. Sweet, Witty, Friendly, Vulnerable and really Horny.

1. Captain Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds - Nathan Fillion "Firefly"

Disarmingly charming, intimidatingly mean, a man who inspires loyalty and respect, even if he has to beat it into you. Mal is a man who can make us laugh one minute with his oafish demeanor, make our jaws drop with his badassary the next.

Top One Most One Sided Top Five

1. Scarecrow's "Top Five Most Entertaining Joss Whedon Characters"

lulz, Chief your dedication and portrayal of Dr. Labato is inspirational.

Top Five Most Entertaining Joss Whedon Characters

5. Oz - Seth Green "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"

Deadpan, clever and despite his short role on the series, the coolest member of the "Scooby Gang."

4. Jayne Cobb - Adam Baldwin "Firefly"

Jerk, Grunt, Idiot. But nobody inspires downtrodden townships with his selfish decisions better then

3. Hoban "Wash" Washbourne - Alan Tudyk "Firefly"

Mine is an evil laugh! 'Nuff said.

2. Kaylee Frye - Jewel Staite "Firefly"

Nobody can hate Kaylee, nobody can dislike Kaylee, she's the perfect amalgamation of desirable feminine traits. Sweet, Witty, Friendly, Vulnerable and really Horny.

1. Captain Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds - Nathan Fillion "Firefly"

Disarmingly charming, intimidatingly mean, a man who inspires loyalty respect, even if he has to beat it into you. Mal is a man who can make us laugh one minute with his oafish demeanor, make our jaws drop the next with his badassary.

Top One Most One Sided Top Five

1. Scarecrow's "Top Five Most Entertaining Joss Whedon Characters"

AH! Chief Loboto. Doesn't sound bad. But I'm a DOCTOR. Dentist, actually.

Anyway, I would have added Dr. Horrible to that list. Great character, with quite a juicy brain... Oh, and River. She would have made a great death tank.

Two by two, hands of blue... HAH. Funny story, my hand is blue. But my glove is green! Still, could be about me... I am quite terrifying.

Spike is still my favorite Whedon character ever. That season 3 episode where he comes back to town as a drunken mess is one of my favorites of all time.

5.Zilch

This little twirp kept trying to scare me. "IF YOU GET ANY CLOSER... THE ONLY THING COMING OUT OF MY NOSE WILL BE MY FIST!" I've had belligerent patients, but I must admit, none quite so STUPID.

4.Milla

Very pretty lady, almost felt bad when I removed her brain. Almost. She's way too protective of the "darlings," acts as if they were her own children, the nut. Worst case of misplaced affection i've ever seen! There was only one cure, of course!

3.Mikhiel

This one was easy. I just told him "LOOK, BEAR!" And then sprayed with him with sneezing powder... I like easy. Gives me time in my schedule to read a good book.

2. Dogen

I love a boy who recongizes he has a problem. Makes the operation so much easier. Of course he was still screaming, but you know... that's an inevitable part of being a dentist... people scream, you get over it...

1. Razputin

Another one I am still working on... Very powerful, very supple lobes... You cannot evade me forever, boy! Everyone needs a check-up eventually!

<xD! Very glad I checked it out!>

5.Zilch

4.Milla

3.Mikhiel

2. Dogen

1. Razputin

5.Zilch

4.Milla

3.Mikhiel

2. Dogen

1. Razputin

Well... well... Thank you. I don't quite know what else to say.

5.Zilch

4.Milla

3.Mikhiel

2. Dogen

1. Razputin

*Psiblasts and fkees*

5.Zilch

4.Milla

3.Mikhiel

2. Dogen

1. Razputin

Well... well... Thank you. I don't quite know what else to say.

I know what else you could say, boy... "Achoo!" *looms*

Top 5 Games

5. The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

4. The Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

3. Psychonauts

2. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

1. Grand Theft Auto IV

That's a bit surprising, I own all of those (although GTAIV will most likely not arrive until at least Wednesday)

First 3 Arthur episodes that come into my mind

The music video one

The Piano-recital where Arthur mess up Fur Elise

The episode where DW messed up Arthur's model plane that he worked so hard on. That always used to tick me off royally

Top (okay, not really.) five things that hurt

Freshly applied braces.

Menustral cramps.

Being stabbed.

Homework.

Being kicked in the face.

Freshly applied braces.

[del]Menustral cramps.[/del]

Being stabbed.

Homework.

no one needed to know about that...

Top 5 Spiecies that SHOULD have albino counterparts

5. flies ( http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/4933/albinofly.png )

4. Goombas ( http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/9194/albinogoomba.png )

3. Black Sheep ( http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/ )

2.Humans ( http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/7999/albinohuman.png )

1. Oatmeal ( http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/7328/albinoatmeal.png )

(You have no idea how much effort I put into this post.)

Freshly applied braces.

[del]Menustral cramps.[/del]

Being stabbed.

Homework.

no one needed to know about that...

Correct. And yes, braces suck [wind].

You guys scared of lady issues or something?

Top Five Thoughts I'm Having Right Now

5. JEANINE WON WOAH!

4. Guys need to get over their hangups about women's bodily functions.

3. WOAH JEANINE WON!

2. Classified to protect uncopyrighted idea from theivery.

1. WOAH JEANINE WON WOAH!

I just think it's the kind of thing most people don't like to think about. I'm kinda impartial, due to an older sister who has very little shame when it comes to her womanly problems. Our conversations will mostly contain this exchange at least once.

"Zac, I'm having my period."

"Thanks SO MUCH for sharing."

I have three sisters and every time they get pissed off about something, my mom immediately assumes their on their period. Think of it this way. If my genitals were bleeding, would you wanna know about it?

Sign in to follow this