Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Katez

NEVER DO WHAT I DID.

Scarecrow, you've outdone yourself once again. But I'm not going to let your ego get anymore inflated, so let me just add that sometimes I don't really like you.

On another note I am SO glad that I've steeled my mind against things like this whenever I get into a fandom.

(Scarecrow, having been praised for his homoerotic post, gets an overinflated ego and turns into a stereotypical inner-city DJ) Taking it to the next level up in here! Can I get a w00t w00t?

w00t w00t

Scarecrow, you've outdone yourself once again. But I'm not going to let your ego get anymore inflated, so let me just add that sometimes I don't really like you.

On another note I am SO glad that I've steeled my mind against things like this whenever I get into a fandom.

ITS BECAUSE I'M ANAL ISN'T IT!

I imagined someone would complain about that, have the fangirls started saying "Oh thats so kawaii" or "Oh I love this".

TF2 fanfiction should only be action or comedy

No, fortunately the kawaiitards haven't infected the fandom yet. Sadly a few are slowly leeching into P-nauts...

A FEW !!???? Katez the P-nauts fandom is crawling with creepy pedo and slash fics and fanart

I mean I have written psychonauts fanfic but one is about war, the rest are fluff with no mature content. If I ever your into a slash fanboy, SHOOT ME!!!!!

I imagined someone would complain about that, have the fangirls started saying "Oh thats so kawaii" or "Oh I love this".

No, fortunately the kawaiitards haven't infected the fandom yet. Sadly a few are slowly leeching into P-nauts...

A FEW !!???? Katez the P-nauts fandom is crawling with creepy pedo and slash fics and fanart

Yes, but they aren't kawaiitards at least.

Oh oh oh you know what I find more disgusting than any other P-nauts slash? Even more disgusting than Sasha/Raz?

Pedoslash involving Milla.

I mean dude. What. No. Absolutely not.

Oh oh oh you know what I find more disgusting than any other P-nauts slash? Even more disgusting than Sasha/Raz?

Before I found the room, I always thought that Milla was a little bit creepy. She kept calling everyone DARLING. Seriously.

But then on my second play through I found out her backstory, and, well... actually, she still seems a little creepy. But I understand her now. :P

I'm not gonna lie, I cracked up when I opened that link.

Katez, just be thankful you havn't seen worse. Like the TF2 Encyclopedia Dramatica page is hilarious..... and then you get to the rule34 picture.... with BLUscout... and BLUmedic... 8C

IS FUNNY.

SGDFSJHGDF YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE THAT VIDEO. Honestly, first time I watched it, I was laughing so hard that my eyes were watering. Best video ever. xD "MY FISTS! THEY ARE MADE OF STEEL!"

I'm not gonna lie, I cracked up when I opened that link.

Katez, just be thankful you havn't seen worse. Like the TF2 Encyclopedia Dramatica page is hilarious..... and then you get to the rule34 picture.... with BLUscout... and BLUmedic... 8C

IS FUNNY.

SGDFSJHGDF YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE THAT VIDEO. Honestly, first time I watched it, I was laughing so hard that my eyes were watering. Best video ever. xD "MY FISTS! THEY ARE MADE OF STEEL!"

Hey, we were talking about TF2 and Slap Chop in the same thread.

It had to happen.

Oh, and I can't see the TF2 ED article. )8 mozilla won't let me see it.

Before I found the room, I always thought that Milla was a little bit creepy. She kept calling everyone DARLING. Seriously.

But then on my second play through I found out her backstory, and, well... actually, she still seems a little creepy. But I understand her now. :P

STFU I was Milla for halloween one year it was sick. I still have the dress in my closet.

And the worst thing about fanfiction is when you have a story set in a universe of a story, but with no recognizeable characters from the game/book/movie/source of choice.

STFU I was Milla for halloween one year it was sick. I still have the dress in my closet.

And the worst thing about fanfiction is when you have a story set in a universe of a story, but with no recognizeable characters from the game/book/movie/source of choice.

I think alternate universe fics are worse. The Whispering Rock kids are not japanese schoolkids, kthx.

I think alternate universe fics are worse. The Whispering Rock kids are not japanese schoolkids, kthx.

UGH, the idea of that makes me sadface.

UGH, the idea of that makes me sadface.

Iknow.

The thing is, in that fic, they're not even IN Japan. It's like, an American school. Except that it's more like a Japanese school. But it's in America.

It hurts even more. D:

Though Lili (and some of the other girls) would be almost disturbantly cute in a sailor suit. :3

In defence of the P-nauts fanfic peeps, I'd like to say that despite the fact that yes, that is true, we have a ton of really good fics compared to other fandoms (like TF2), even though we're a relatively small community

For example, a rather recent one, Curses! by PirateMych.

To Scarecrow: Yes, theres that. But you just generally reek of dislike sometimes. Like when you pulled that pic out. Now everyone is going to question my browsing history. Thanks alot.

In defence of the P-nauts fanfic peeps, I'd like to say that despite the fact that yes, that is true, we have a ton of really good fics compared to other fandoms (like TF2), even though we're a relatively small community

To Scarecrow: Yes, theres that. But you just generally reek of dislike sometimes. Like when you pulled that pic out. Now everyone is going to question my browsing history. Thanks alot.

But then there's also nice fics that are really badly written. Have you read any of lily23's SxM fics? They're... okay, I guess. Some of them have brilliant concepts, but the writing is so blah.

Oh, Curses! I love that one! It ended too soon. D: PirateMych also wrote one of my favourite SxMs ever.

Also, apparently Tegaki has a huge P-nauts community because I keep running into people who've played it and if you submit an entry with something from PN in it, you get like sixty-three comments before you can even check back. Like the TE TF2 community, it's HUGE.

Well, our fandom tries, and most of the time fics turn out to be pretty good. I don't think we have any blatantly horrible fics, if you excuse all the pedoslash and whatnot, since even those tend to be alright.

The only things I really absolutely cannot stand in P-nauts fandom are too much blood and gore, and slash that really pushes the envelope, as I've found from an old oneshot

Tegaki, is that like one big website or like some kind of app people can put on their blogs?? I see it everywhere, and I have no idea what it is. And now that I know that there is a large following of P-naut lovers, I need to find it.

Well, our fandom tries, and most of the time fics turn out to be pretty good. I don't think we have any blatantly horrible fics, if you excuse all the pedoslash and whatnot, since even those tend to be alright.

The only things I really absolutely cannot stand in P-nauts fandom are too much blood and gore, and slash that really pushes the envelope, as I've found from an old oneshot

Tegaki, is that like one big website or like some kind of app people can put on their blogs?? I see it everywhere, and I have no idea what it is. And now that I know that there is a large following of P-naut lovers, I need to find it.

It's a blog where entries and comments are handwritten. Here. I'm Katez-chan there. :3 It's really fun.

My fic is AU, does that mean is sux??

I read curses, It was cool

Generally reek of dislike? I'm not clear on what this is supposed to mean. Also sorry about your browsing history, but have you ever tried clearing it?

I never really read fan fic. Although I did read a pretty cool Farscape one once. Maybe I should read more of them.

I feel bad talking about fanfiction because I just wrote and published a BioShock story today. D= (Which I am actually very fond of, tyvm.)

No doubt it would involve spies 'backstabbing'.

Wall of text hits you for 15 points of damage

Shit

Ahaha.

-laughs- As disturbing as some fanfics are, don't completely shun FF.net. I've read some really good Silent Hill fanfics there. Also, some from other fandoms, but my point is still made.

-pokes Katez- Blame her for me being here.

Sign in to follow this