Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Katez

NEVER DO WHAT I DID.

First we get the Twilight religion, now we get TF2 fan fiction. Where is the line, when will things keep sacred, when will the shouts of kawai! go to far?

I don't ming good fan fiction, it's just that once you read almost every Sonic the Hedgehog fan fiction that finds the need to haphazardly throw in a Tail and Sonic explicit adventure, you start to lose hope.

I have heard of the famous rules, though it is a rule I pray didint exist.

I would give allot for "Sonic The Fastest Hedgehog Alive!" to mean the same to me as it did five years ago, before that dark, dark, day in November.

ASDFGHJKL; I hope that doesn't become true for the things I help create...

Fear not, as long as you remember thy teachings, your path will be straight, and your arrow fly true.

Though if you do stray from the path and follow the wicked way, there is always redemption, you must destroy with your own hands that which you have created, and scream your words of atonement so it reaches the very halls of Valhalla.

Or use the backspace key :D

ASDFGHJKL; I hope that doesn't become true for the things I help create...

If they become famous enough, or if you draw unnecessary attention to it, it WILL happen.

Have you not heard of Rule 34?

I was going to point that out but I guess I'm about 5 posts late.

And just WHAT is this I hear about Sonic the Hedgehog fanfics? They... they didn't, did they? I mean, how could they, thats like my freakin childhood right there!

D:

It's okay i'm here, you can cry on my on my shoulder.

Though Id prefer the fan fictions over DBZ Evolution in a heartbeat.

Its amazing that people can turn a simple children show (i.e. Fairly odd parents) into a angsty, smut ridden mess

Its amazing that people can turn a simple children show (i.e. Fairly odd parents) into a angsty, smut ridden mess

Inorite? Sometimes I think the things they do with games are bad, and then one time I happened across some Chowder fanfiction, and all that was changed...

Dear Lord, what drives people to do things like that? With (mostly) CHILDREN'S entertainment, no less. Games are one thing, they always have a certain amount of maturity to them, but when people start to touch cartoons... Thats just sick.

The sad thing is rule 34 is true to the farthest extent, you could think of the least known tv show on the planet and rule 34 applies.

Hey Arnold (one of my favorite shows)

Angry Beavers

Pepper Ann

Duck Tales

Rugrats

"It's all there if you have the gut to search hard enough. It's less "The possibilities are astounding" and more "The possibilities have been explored to there fullest extent."

And I agree with he above, fine take your Star Fox explicit fan fictions, but once you touch Hey Arnold and they like, that's where the line for my patience is drawn.

Hmm thats hard to argue, touche Scarecrow, touche.

Inorite? Sometimes I think the things they do with games are bad, and then one time I happened across some Chowder fanfiction, and all that was changed...

Dear Lord, what drives people to do things like that? With (mostly) CHILDREN'S entertainment, no less. Games are one thing, they always have a certain amount of maturity to them, but when people start to touch cartoons... Thats just sick.

I can understand Anime because some of them are aimed for mature viewers, but CHILDREN"S SHOWS!!!???? I think I should lay off reading fanfiction for a LOOOONG time.

Oh and you wanna know what else is weird, theres TGWTG fanfiction.

The sad thing is rule 34 is true to the farthest extent, you could think of the least known tv show on the planet and rule 34 applies.

Hey Arnold (one of my favorite shows)

Angry Beavers

Pepper Ann

Duck Tales

Rugrats

"It's all there if you have the gut to search hard enough. It's less "The possibilities are astounding" and more "The possibilities have been explored to there fullest extent."

And I agree with he above, fine take your Star Fox explicit fan fictions, but once you touch Hey Arnold and they like, that's where the line for my patience is drawn.

What? Not Angry Beavers!!!!!!! :snake:

Yes my friend, nothing is sacred anymore. And just now, for some reason I shuddered when I though of explicit Transformers fan fiction.

Title: Lovers in Diguise

Author: MeganRox231

Description: Mikeala and Bumblebee find love again over the loss of Sam. (Shud up flamez, nobody likes Shia Lebuef anyway and if you do you are a homoz!)

Sounds about right.

O_O *loads flintlock pistol*

Title: Lovers in Diguise

Author: MeganRox231

Description: Mikeala and Bumblebee find love again over the loss of Sam. (Shud up flamez, nobody likes Shia Lebuef anyway and if you do you are a homoz!)

Sounds about right.

I lol'd

Many years ago one of my friends evoked rule 34 on another friend concerning CatDog. They were disappointed when they found a smidgin in a back corner of the internet; they wanted to make the first. I'm not sure if they ever did, though I know they wrote quite the smutty fanfic. The way they had the mechanics of it all work out was quite ingenious.

I'm happy I've never found anything confirming Rule 34 concerning Victorian architecture.

That will be hard to find, unless there is a Victorian Architecture fetish on the rise I don't know about, and here I thought I was well informed. I'll try and find some for you lejwocky, and what you do with it... well that's up to you.

That has to been one of the funniest things I've seen as of late, hands down.

I consider myself a hooker of the modern Fanfictionalverse--I'll write or read anything once. I am frankly AMAZED that I have not been flamed yet. (Except for by Katez, but we be friends so that's okay.)

As for right now, I'm trying to move up into 'real' stories, so I can maybe someday get paid for them and get people to write terrible fanfiction about my OCs. Terrible fanfics suddenly become either 10 times more awesome or 10 times more creepy when someone's self-insert is making sweet, NC-17 love to one of your own brainfarts.

ALSO, CHECK OUT THIS SHAMELESS ADVERTISING FOR ONE OF MY AFOREMENTIONED REAL STORIES.

Alternative opening to Ducktales:

That was hilarious and disturbing at once.

Have you not heard of Rule 34?

Nothing can ever escape Rule 34. Nothing.

Back on topic, I am such a hypocrite.

I... I said I loathe all TF2 couples. I... I lied.

This is very hard for me to say, but...

Pyro/Medic. Derp.

BEFORE YOU FREAK OUT ON ME,

Let me explain myself.

Not only do I find it to be strangely cute, in a freaky, insane-people kind of way, but it also reflects some aspects of gameplay, which is just about the closest thing there is to canon in TF2.

IT ALL STARTED WITH A FEW CHIBIS I FOUND ON TEGAKI AND A WEIRD, BUT ODDLY TOUCHING FANFICTION.

...I personally am desperately hoping that Pyro turns out to be a woman, specifically a woman who is not the Scout's mom.

I'm just about to hit the "post" button. Please don't make me regret it, mmkay?

Sign in to follow this