Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rainforest1155

first time playing the game

38 years into the my first game, I had my first "keep defence" (it was actually my sagewrights guild) and shortly before I had nominated 3 sagewrights, so it was quite exciting, even though only 2 of the 3 showed up in the game. While I could save one of them by running off, the other was pretty much right away doomed. I attached a screenshot of what it looked like after my second turn. :D

In the end, I prevailed, but I lost a beloved level 3 caberjack. Wade "Mr. Pancakes" Varner, you will be remembered.

One thing that would be nice to have, especially for your deceased heroes, are some sort of kill stats, like how many cadence a hero has slain during this life. Might be cool to even have details on how many of the different enemy types he killed. Later in the game, this could be a nice touch when you're looking back a bit and remember some of your favorite heroes.

I'm enjoying the game very much already. Sure, there's still room for some polish and fine tuning, but so far it's been pretty fun. Thank you, MC team!

Sebastian

Sign in to follow this