Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SisterRae

Multiple kills don't give more exp?

I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature, but I noticed that when my alchemist killed one seed she got 72 exp, and when she killed 3 with one hit it was also 72 exp? Or at least it displayed as that. I would think she should get 72 for each, or maybe even a bonus!

Also unrelated but sort of weird - I got a hero with a "role model" perk from a random event, which was great, but it really slowed down my turns because every time he moved near someone they got "motivated" and the game briefly focused in on them. Then when he moved away and the "motivation lost" message came, it again sort of paused and focused on the people around him. I think it would be better if it just displayed the message without giving the guy special focus because it made every turn take forever. Just my 2c!

Thanks for taking a look.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature, but I noticed that when my alchemist killed one seed she got 72 exp, and when she killed 3 with one hit it was also 72 exp? Or at least it displayed as that. I would think she should get 72 for each, or maybe even a bonus!

Also unrelated but sort of weird - I got a hero with a "role model" perk from a random event, which was great, but it really slowed down my turns because every time he moved near someone they got "motivated" and the game briefly focused in on them. Then when he moved away and the "motivation lost" message came, it again sort of paused and focused on the people around him. I think it would be better if it just displayed the message without giving the guy special focus because it made every turn take forever. Just my 2c!

No, I actually seen this work. But the XP popup comes a bit later sometimes, so it's very easy to miss.

This same thing happens with the Caberjack skill Fortify, which eventually caused me to stop picking it entirely because I was tired of the popups.

Sign in to follow this