Sign in to follow this  
CrashFu

Most Amusing Spacebase Realizations

For me it was that not only is the "Food" Green but it's comprised of Matter. And what is Matter comprised of? Space rocks, recycled building materials, and... hmm, what WAS that third source of Matter? Was it.. Soy? Maybe... Lentils? Shoot, it's on the tip of my tongue.. %-P

That, or maybe the fact that the player is never seen, never has a physical presence, but is omnipresent and directly connected to all of the base's computer systems and able to control functioning electronic systems and base databases and crew assignments at will. On top of that you can perform as many mental calculations and send out as many orders as you want in the blink of an eye.. But, on the other hand, you have no direct control over what the crew does and they often resent your instructions and.. die in unfortunate ways.. for instance if some guy, let's call him "Hal", is trying to get into some place he shouldn't, you can be all "I can't let you do that, Hal" and maybe seal a few doors in his face or turn a turret on him if he leaves you no choice, but in the end you just can't do anything about that human free will, eh? [o]

You guys have any to share?

Yes, thanks for the 8+ paragraph essay on why you don't like Double Fine and all that, however that is horribly off-topic...

Why does everyone think I want to hear their "disappointment and regret" stories? I don't work for them, I can't get you a refund. Also I don't particularly care. 8-/

Edited to remove negativity from banned user. - DFJustin

Sorry about that happening to your thread, CrashFu. He was an extremely negative member who broke the "Be Nice" primary rule for the last time here. Banned now.