Sign in to follow this  
Greg Rice

Project Update 22: 11/26/14

Since it is a new fiscal year I think I will have to purchase the game again! All the money I backed for the project was worth it for the documentary and swag I received alone. Having an inside look at creating a game and all of the side-quests have given me such pleasure that I will at least buy a few copies for friends and family. Heck, I might make it the gift card replacement for Christmas gifting!

Cheers.

You've gotta come up with some kinda kenner star wars figures trick with selling the game for xmas with the promise of the rest of it later. It's the perfect setup for something like that. Some for now some for later, or some clever phrasing. Glad to hear you're on track.

yep, should be another DFA episode before the end of the year!

Very nice to hear. Thanks Greg!

Aaaaaand looks like I spoke too soon. We got the rough cut, but with approvals and audio pass yet to be done, it's looking like this will be early Jan. Sorrrry! Good news is that filming for the episode after that is well underway and should follow pretty close on its heels.

Aaaaaand looks like I spoke too soon. We got the rough cut, but with approvals and audio pass yet to be done, it's looking like this will be early Jan. Sorrrry! Good news is that filming for the episode after that is well underway and should follow pretty close on its heels.

Greg you know we like it rough.......the doc, we like the doc rough.

Sign in to follow this