Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Alsamisath

The blog I found

I know Tim did a load of Myspace pages for all the camp kids while they were making Psychonauts (No idea if they're still available at all). Could be one of those.

woaw! I've been trying to find those profiles for ever without asking! Because I'd look stupid or something for it! Oh, well. Too late.

*AHEM*

Mashi? Does thy know of anymore magical links of Psychonaut character profiles?

Does anyone know/remember the old MySpace Psychonaut profile links?

Yes, Sasha is a huge jerk.

He so is! He's on AIM alot, I haven't talked to him on there in over a year though (because he was mean to me and made me cry :( (not really cry, but he is mean D:)) But I still read his LJ , it's a good read. Sasha has kittens :)

Milla's LJ is more fun though, because she's Milla and not a jackass.

Their dating now, which is good as they are awesome together. He use to deny him and Milla being anything more then partners as agents, oooh what a lie Nein, what a lie.

dsghdf I've been lurking on Sasha's LJ for a looong time now~ *made her first post on his recent journal wtf*

MILLA: http://thecolorofthyme.livejournal.com

She talks about work and camp too, but I actually like her reports. Besides from Lili, that's how I found out Raz lost his hair. :[ We don't talk much.

*screeches to a hault*

WHAT

WHAT

... WHAT

Okay what the hail WHAT. THE. HAIL. I'm calling the manager and asking about this tomfoolery wtf o3o *grabs nearest phone*

So is this Double-Fine backed stuff, or just random people writing?

I would guess random people writing, which suggests an idea: we could have a journal-themed thread in the Off-topic section where people could post their own versions of Psychonauts characters' journals! We'd probably be more accurate than the LJers, by the sound of it.

Lawl, writing journal entries from the POV of Psychonauts characters. I are amused. But I'm bored, lets do it.

I would like to see Mikhail's journal. It would take a quality writer though. To this day I still often utter the words "Large hair and dwarf accomplice should assault own size or larger only."

Wow, my first post. I wins!

I'm a big lurker in all four journals and something I noticed was...

Sasha's was the first one, then Lili, then Vernon, then Milla. But the weird thing is Sasha only endorses Milla, but Milla once responded to one of Lili's comments.

So my question here is... do they all four know each other, are they the same person, are they two or three people, or just four random people who have no clue who each other are? I think Sasha/Milla know each other and Lili/Vernon know each other.

But also I have way too much free time. Yeah. Geek. [hangs head in shame]

No, this is totally not official. Just LOOK at "Lili's" and you can see that.

Well, not unless Lili underwent an ABSURDLY HUGE personality transformation that we don't know about. And personally, I hope this is not the case.

Ya know........

They could probably get C.&D;.'d if they aren't careful.

EDIT: Please ignore the semicolon. It is a relic of a rather stupid flaw in the board software.

Well I’m just guessing, I haven’t tried to read any of them.

Don't. At least not "Lili's".

My god, the person is portraying her as a sex addict, for pity's sake! :angry:

Sasha's sucks.

Milla's is okay, but I love her because she also thinks Michael Buble is hot.

Vernon's I love

Lili's is okay, it's not the greatest one, but it's not horribble.

Oh and there's a comment on Milka's page that I love so much.

"Milka, you have shown me that you're never to old to change. You saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now I'm found. Was blind, but now I'm kissing. You are like the siren who called this old sailor to shore. The ship of my heart is dashed upon the jagged rocks of your love, in the best way. Oh, that reminds me. I found your retainer in my neckerchief."

Sign in to follow this