Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DarthAve

Who Do You Supposedly Look Like

Oftentimes, people are compared to celebrities or something. Who do people tell you that you look like commonly?

Personally, I am told that I look like Neville Longbottom from the Harry Potter movies quite frequently, I'm not sure if I see it, or if it's even a compliment.

I don't think I've been compared to anyone famous. Everyone talks about how much I look like my dad though. That's kind of a boring answer isn't it.

Awww, you've been told you look like Neville?

Back in the days of the fourth book, when I was in england, people kept telling me I looked like Harry Potter. But I always liked Neville more as a character.

People say I look like *Insert Sexy Male Here*, yeah that's pretty sweet, huh? I've never been compared to anyone famous in my life, actually. Which doesn't bother me, I am my own entitiy, not some stupid celebrity.

I've heard Bob Marley, shaggy, I used to get Sideshow Bob before I stopped combing my hair, my dad, Renaldo Balkman, the singer from In Flames, and old hippis always tell me I look like them when they were younger. The only thing they all have in common (except my dad) is that they all have dreadlocks.

There is only one thing you have to ask:

What.... Does Marsellous Wallace, look like?

Sorry but as soon as I saw the name of this thread I got massive pulp fiction Deja Vu

some people say I look like a nazi (not a skinhead/neonazi, but one from the 1930s or 1940s)

some people say I look like a nazi (not a skinhead/neonazi, but one from the 1930s or 1940s)
What does that mean? Do you look like an Aryan or something?

i typically get told my voice either sounds or I remind people of Seth Rogen--can't really tell if that is good or not

also, Josh from the show Drake and Josh...i wear one robe to school on one day and everyone thinks im him when he played in "Max Keible's Big Move" -_-

People have told me I look like Shaggy from Scooby-Doo, and I agree, weirdest comment I got was looking like on of the Jonas brothers...I didn't take it as a compliment. Also I can apparently do good impressions of Katy Perry, Lobato, and Dr. Evil. And yet i have a normally really deep voice.

i typically get told my voice either sounds or I remind people of Seth Rogen--can't really tell if that is good or not

also, Josh from the show Drake and Josh...i wear one robe to school on one day and everyone thinks im him when he played in "Max Keible's Big Move" -_-

Seth Rogen's voice is awesome, I vote that its a compliment.

I think I put up a list somewhere a while ago. I did, too, and I found it. List of people I've been told I looked similar to:

Frank Zappa

Bob Dylan

Sirius Black

Frodo

Borat (when I had shorter hair)

Slash

A white Jimi Hendrix

Jimmy Paige

Tony Iommi

Sideshow Bob

Weird Al

That one evil lady from Indian Jones and the crystal skull or whatever it was called. The one with the bob (hair cut)?

Seriously, before I grew my bangs out I looked just like her.

Janis Joplin and Bette Davis. That said, I've been told I have the personality of Maureen Dowd, even though I prefer Leonard Pitts Junior's columns. Go figure.

People tell me I look like my dad. That's BAD. He's bald and fat.

Sign in to follow this