Sign in to follow this  
JimmyGizmo

2Player docu videos dont work due to privacy lock, how do I view the new episodes?

So I've been watching each ep as they came out until the one after the release of Broken Age part 1. Now when I log into the 2player forum, all the video (even previously viewed) are privacy locked. This is the only way I've ever watched the episodes and had no problem before. Anyone know a solution?

Thanks,

Jimmy

Hey Jimmy, other people have experienced this problem in the past, but we haven't changed any privacy settings on our end and the episodes still work for most people. After the failed attempt, did you see a bit of text underneath the video that read "Video not showing up or not playing? Click here to try the other player." Give that a shot and see what happens when you click on it. If that still doesn't work, you can try logging into the forum in Chrome's "Incognito Mode" and playing the video that way. Let me know you still have problems after that.

Hi.

So I get the same thing in incognito mode and I get the same message with a nicer background when I click on the other player link.

So basically no change.

Other thoughts?

Thanks,

Jimmy

Try viewing it in a different browser (Ie firefox instead of chrome), that's worked for people in the past.

Try viewing it in a different browser (Ie firefox instead of chrome), that's worked for people in the past.

A ha. Very nice, seems to be working fine in firefox.

Big thanks for your help, guys.

Jimmy

If you are using Privacy Badger, you must allow (yellow) vimeo.com and www. vimeo.com, and give unrestricted access (green) to video.vimeo.com, at least that's what worked for me.

A ha. Very nice, seems to be working fine in firefox.

Big thanks for your help, guys.

Jimmy

Yay! Really glad you got it resolved. :D

Sign in to follow this