Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dinnerordie17

JULY is DFAF RP Month

No problem with being Mikhail man, maybe sombody will even be Maoof for you, just remember that you don't have to be in character all the time now, unless you REALLY want to be, just post something in the notice board thread everynow and then, and chat to the other peole there

No problem with being Mikhail man, maybe sombody will even be Maoof for you, just remember that you don't have to be in character all the time now, unless you REALLY want to be, just post something in the notice board thread everynow and then, and chat to the other peole there

yay~ x3

I don't have any problem being in character most of the time. :3

Nami now knows about this, it's likely that she'll pick Sasha, but I'm not sure. So yeah.

Well, this sounds interesting. Why not?

And if he's not taken, Katez is right. I am as predictable as a container of Fluffy Whip. :D I kind of like the thought of being Lili, too, but I don't want to be all 'NO SCREW YOU I HATE EVERYTHING' all month. I'd rather be 'I GREATLY DISLIKE YOU AS WELL AS THE CURRENT OBJECTS IN THE PLANE OF EXISTANCE'.

So all's cool? I can start pretending to be SCIENCEy now?

...I mean, I take it the conversion to a new mental state went without a hitch?

So all's cool? I can start pretending to be SCIENCEy now?

...I mean, I take it the conversion to a new mental state went without a hitch?

Yes! Go for it! :D

Excellent. I shall begin this assignment at once.

And Vernon, though the offer is appreciated, it shall not be necessary. The host my mentality has currently possessed has one ready and waiting to be uploaded.

Holy WHAT?! Sasha, you're possessing someone?! That's illegal! And against Agency regulations unless it's absolutely necessary!

Impressive memorization of the rules, Razputin. And yet, I must point out that this particular case of possession was entirely involuntary on my part, and you seem to have suffered similar effects. It would appear as if a team of bloggers have chosen to take on our mental personas and project them via posts in a form of group theme.

I'd recommend you not think of it too much. The very thought makes me want to emulate this icon.

Oh my, you're right darling! And it looks like the same thing has happened to some of the children. We should contact Ford to see if he has the same thing happening, or can at least help us figure out what to do.

It seems my host can't decide which persona he wants to adopt! I suggest we remove his brain. In fact, while we are at it, how about we remove them all! All the brains! Sounds delicious, wouldn't you say?

EDIT: Ah forget it, I choose Dogen, I'm going to stick with him.

Excellent suggestion, Milla. Has anyone seen Ford as of late?

As for you, Dogen, I don't have time for this. Go sit in the corner and be quiet.

It seems my host can't decide which persona he wants to adopt! I suggest we remove his brain. In fact, while we are at it, how about we remove them all! All the brains! Sounds delicious, wouldn't you say?

EDIT: Ah forget it, I choose Dogen, I'm going to stick with him.

<<xD Oh my god, that was so awesome>>

Excellent suggestion, Milla. Has anyone seen Ford as of late?

As for you, Dogen, I don't have time for this. Go sit in the corner and be quiet.

Did I do something wrong? I blacked out for a second. Did someone die?

Also, I changed my icon, but it doesn't seem to want to... well, change. Should I just wait it out?>

Everyone's been having trouble with that today. Just wait it out a bit.

Also, I changed my icon, but it doesn't seem to want to... well, change. Should I just wait it out?>

Sign in to follow this