Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jallen

Dev's Play

@Paul Great work on the Iga pitch vid! hehe..he seems like a good sport. Hope youll collaborate during the project as well!

Also, I appreciated that you did both on-the-fly translation and subs.

What? Youre not going to argue about it forever?

While I felt weird that some of the on-the-fly translations seemed too liberal in their added content, I never said that I didn't appreciate them.

We could still argue about it, though, if you wanted.

I'm not even a huge fan of this game, but it was a very good learning experience. We don't get much insight into the development process of japanese developers, especially at big companies. I'm glad people like Iga and Keiji Inafune are willing to talk about these games to a western audience even if it's to promote another game. Thanks 2pp and Ben! What a rare treat.

Without subtitles its pretty bad, after watching that twitch stream where they try a lot of metroidvanias... so Im with you there

Without subtitles its pretty bad, after watching that twitch stream where they try a lot of metroidvanias... so Im with you there

I only watched a little bit of the stream. 2 or 3 of the games. It was fun, but it was mostly the American guys talking. A lot of the time I kinda felt like... why aren't we talking to IGA more?

Was still fun though.

I only watched a little bit of the stream. 2 or 3 of the games. It was fun, but it was mostly the American guys talking. A lot of the time I kinda felt like... why aren't we talking to IGA more?

Was still fun though.

mmm...yeah. if axiom verge guy and shadow complex guy could have talked design more directly with Iga that could have been amazing. more amazing I mean. and they did touch on some design stuff.

I misunderstood and thought he was going to play ori though - was looking forward to that...:(

Mother is now on the Nintendo eShop as Earthbound Beginnings.

ttKkiEKqwuk

ttKkiEKqwuk

What does this have to do with devsplay...?

ttKkiEKqwuk

One of the Devs Play episodes featured the leaked ROM of this game:

ttKkiEKqwuk

One of the Devs Play episodes featured the leaked ROM of this game:

Ah, okay. Thanks for clarifying.

Sign in to follow this