Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Number 9

GF "remastered" Soundtrack on LP?!????

Unfortunately no plans to do so at this time. It's just tied up in issues with the rights.

Thanks Greg... I have to contend with the ye olde CD then.

Unfortunately no plans to do so at this time. It's just tied up in issues with the rights.

Hi Greg,

Any idea if the "Powers that be" are going to release the melbourne orch score/soundtrack on CD (since LP is out)?

People are asking after the Remastered Ep. 3...

Ouch, I felt certain there may be hope, but that's a bummer. I was clinging to this more than the game itself...

Any idea if the "Powers that be" are going to release the melbourne orch score/soundtrack on CD (since LP is out)?

I doubt it's a matter of the format, unfortunately, if it's a rights issue. :/

I wonder if it'll be possible to extract the music from the game files in case there's no official soundtrack release (physical or digital)?

Yeah, we're hoping to get it out to you guys in some way, but still working out rights issues.

Thanks! HOPE!!

The most logical way would be to have it come as bonus material alongside the GOG and Humble versions ;)

Although if you need some extra cash to go full orchestral for DOTT:SE, I'll happily pay for the soundtrack as well.

I'd buy it -- but it really needs some more Peter M. commentary. Even better would be an interview & jam session DVD!

Sign in to follow this