Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Selke

Late Blooming Traits

Quick question for folks that pay closer attention than me. A number of traits have the possibility of suddenly appearing on a hero late in their life: Arthritic and Heart Disease come to mind. If the hero already had 3 traits associated with them, will this new appearance override one of the prior traits, or does it simply "mask" the other?

Clearer example: Alice Smith has the traits Hearty, Bear Strength, and Quick. When she turns 50, her Trait lists changes to Hearty, Bear Strength, and Arthritic. Is she still Quick, even though the list doesn't show it?

Quick question for folks that pay closer attention than me. A number of traits have the possibility of suddenly appearing on a hero late in their life: Arthritic and Heart Disease come to mind. If the hero already had 3 traits associated with them, will this new appearance override one of the prior traits, or does it simply "mask" the other?

Clearer example: Alice Smith has the traits Hearty, Bear Strength, and Quick. When she turns 50, her Trait lists changes to Hearty, Bear Strength, and Arthritic. Is she still Quick, even though the list doesn't show it?

... I don't think she is still Quick. But I would like to know as well, for sure.

Sign in to follow this