Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ThunderPeel

XBox 360 Controller support

As some of us actually LIKE the tank controls (ok, I know I'm in a minority), I was just wondering if the controller support will be improved from the original? It'd be nice if the (more or less) de facto PC controller -- the XBox controller -- worked without any configuration from the get go. With the original you more or less have to use 3rd party software to get things working as they should.

Thanks.

Indeed! Xbox 360 controller, PS4 controller, etc. Whatever you dig, man.

Point-and-click is also a new option for the Remastered edition.

Is point-and-click an option on PS4 and Vita using the various touch inputs?

Indeed! Xbox 360 controller, PS4 controller, etc. Whatever you dig, man.

Point-and-click is also a new option for the Remastered edition.

Hmm... The question was whether the game is CONFIGURED for the XBox Controller, not whether it SUPPORTS it. The original game supported controllers, but it took ages (and third party software) to make the XB Controller play work in a useful manner. I'm a bit confused about when you say, "etc." as I'm sure the game isn't pre-configured for ALL controllers...!

It's specifically configured to support Xbox 360 controller and PS4 controller. You don't need 3rd party software for those two options.

Others may be supported, but as you pointed out they may require some extra drivers.

It's specifically configured to support Xbox 360 controller and PS4 controller. You don't need 3rd party software for those two options.

Others may be supported, but as you pointed out they may require some extra drivers.

Great stuff. Thanks Vic!

Sign in to follow this