Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
danesplace

Lucas Arts classic games coming very soon but wheres Full Throttle?

I have read so much of the classic games that are coming out but where is Full throttle that is my favorite game but where is it, they do have something about Grim Fandango that it will maybe come out if Secret of monkey island dose well but Tim Schafer if you are listening please put in a good word about Full Throttle and Grim Fandango, please everyone who is with me?

I have read so much of the classic games that are coming out but where is Full throttle that is my favorite game but where is it, they do have something about Grim Fandango that it will maybe come out if Secret of monkey island dose well but Tim Schafer if you are listening please put in a good word about Full Throttle and Grim Fandango, please everyone who is with me?

PERIODS, MAN! USE THEM! O_O

Sorry man, but you're gonna get a better response if you form coherent sentences. For situations where text is your only means of communication, you'd do well to use it properly.

In any case, Tim Schafer doesn't really have any say in what Lucas Arts releases, even if he did head up the games while he was working for them. That's kinda why Double Fine exists, y'know? It'd be cool to see Full Throttle rereleased, but you're barking up the wrong tree.

Ya i get what you mean no proublem. Tim Schafers name is on the box of Full Throttle so i would say he dose have a little control of what they do with it. Im just mad if they dont use Full Throttle, because i grew up with that game and they say nothing about redoing that game so i can finally play it on my pc instead of going through that scummvm crap just to play it.

Tim may have created the game, but he did so while working for LucasArts, and it's their intellectual property. Unfortunate, but reality nonetheless.

As far as things like "that scummvm crap," some very dedicated fans worked hard to put that together so you could play, in the event that Full Throttle and other such games aren't updated and rereleased. Show some appreciation.

I'm just happy to see Loom getting a proper re-release.

Although they did say that that latest anouncement was only the beginning, so I imagine they're working on bringing all the most-loved LucasArts adventures out for XP/Vista too.

Edit: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=scummvm

And also - I replayed Full Throttle recently on my pc (on WinXP). I can't remember if I had to use SCUMMVM for it, but I got it working somehow.

PERIODS, MAN! USE THEM! O_O

Why do you come to this forum just to tell me to use periods?..................................

CODE, I FOUND THEM!

Like Code said, appreciate what the fans have put together in the event it isn't released. I wouldn't advise calling it "crap", especially when that may be what you have to resort to.

Why do you come to this forum just to tell me to use periods?..................................

CODE, I FOUND THEM!

I lol'd. Thank you. hehehe

I bet it isnt crap its just every time i try and use it, it will NOT! work for some resson, i do appreciate what the great fans have done to help people with the scumm games but it hasnt helped me at all and im just upset that each time i want to play these old games i have to go to my cusines. Im also mad cause i cant buy the games coming out on steam i have no money at all, so sorry about sayn that stuff i didnt meen.

LOL dose anyone remember the story that Tim Schafer said about the earthquake and the frige fell on top of him and he opend up the freezer and found someones chease steak tv dinner in the back with frozen over ice and he had to live on them untill someone found him and when they did one of the employes asked around doublefine who ate my tv dinner. That was the best story.

What do you mean by jacking my own thread?

*ahem* per Wiktionary:

threadjacking (noun - plural threadjackings)

1. (Internet) The act of taking over an e-mail list or discussion thread with a subject unrelated to the original posting.

In Psychonauts using clairvoyance on Nils reveals that all he sees of you is: "Not A Girl", if Full Throttle were to use Clairvoyance on LucasArts it would reveal that all it sees it as is "Not A Star Wars Game"

I'm pretty sure this is just the first wave of re-releases, so we'll probably see Full Throttle and such sometime soon.

Sign in to follow this