Sign in to follow this  
Mercedes Colomar

Steam Achievements

I finished Grim Fandango Remastered a few hours ago and I'm so thankful to Steam... The achievement "Me! Me! Me!" was such a discovery for me! hahaha I played this game like a million times when I was a child (and with great difficulty when I was a teen and needed a thousand patches) and I had no clue about the bee's song! I searched online and laughed so hard when I completed the achievement. This game is so amazing that even after so many years, there was still things for me to discover.

Now I want to know if I'm the only one that was surprised about one of the achievements...

You're not the only one. I didn't know about the one you mentioned either, and Glottis' other song (not the Booooooone Wagooooooon one) was new to me too (trying not to spoil anything).

You're not the only one. I didn't know about the one you mentioned either, and Glottis' other song (not the Booooooone Wagooooooon one) was new to me too (trying not to spoil anything).

Though not an achievement... show the thing u show to Glottis to Olivia in her club.

Though not an achievement... show the thing u show to Glottis to Olivia in her club.

I didn't know about that either, thanks!

I just rushed again through the game for the "right way" achievement. It´s mean that you get all of them if you unlock the others. I´d rather have an achievement for speedrunning it! ;) Because I fail everytime on the “Me! Me! Me!” achievement. :(

I didn't know it too. And GF was our favorite game (to me and my sister) of all time 'till 2008 or something, and we playing it alot. I was shocked when I found this song

I played the game so thoroughly when it first came out (the first time), the only two achievements I needed help with were The Rusty Anchor (which is pretty obscure IMO) and the one where you talked to the owner of the race track in year 2 - for some reason I never knew you could! I blame the weird shape of the room on not able to notice the door to his office :glottis: