moosemousse

Xbox One Release?

Hey, will this be coming out on the Xbox One at any point? I did google for an answer but it was all rumours and they all contradicted each other.

I wouldn't count on it. The game was announced at Sony's E3 conference, and apparently they couldn't talk about anything other than the Playstation versions for 1 month after that, judging on how the PC version was announced exactly one month after E3. What this indicates to me is that Sony had some hand in funding the game, which means that it'll probably never come out on Xbox One, or any Xbox for that matter.

Hopefully Microsoft will implement the capability to stream from your (Windows 10 presumably) PC to the Xbox One (they only announced the other way around a few days ago, but really, why would they waste the opportunity to make Xbox One even more rich in game titles? ). That way, you could be able to stream the PC version of GF:RM to your Xbox One.

PC to the Xbox One (they only announced the other way around a few days ago, but really, why would they waste the opportunity to make Xbox One even more rich in game titles?

Because they hate the PC and want to sabotage it wherever they can.

I'd believe that. The only way that the first Gears of War got ported was due to a loophole in the exclusivity agreement, and they probably won't try to use PC ports to sell new versions of Windows anymore; the last time they did was Halo 2, and there was a fanmade WinXP patch up in no time.

Could be a chance to see it later to the fusion with Microsoft Game Studios?

Haven't been on this forum in years, came here to see the latest news on this particular question. I'll come back in a few years and try again... :P