Sign in to follow this  

Xenu's my hero. I wish he would ride dinosaurs like Jesus though.

NO XENU!! YOU WILL NOT GET MY PUDDING!!

Why doesn't anyone want to discuss Europa with us? Are they partying on Titan like the heathens that they are?

i think i recall obama saying hes going to europa. :lol:
That's because he dosen't need air to survive.

im planning on going to europa for an economic recovery trip......how this will help the economy i dont know

Are you refering to this, zee? I didn't know Obama hated capitalization so much.

im planning on going to europa for an economic recovery trip......how this will help the economy i dont know

Are you refering to this, zee? I didn't know Obama hated capitalization so much.

He hates all the Capitals, Capitalization, Capitalism, Capital Cities! I hear he hates D.C. Can't stand the traffic! Commie! Traffic is as American as Apple Pie!

He hates all the Capitals, Capitalization, Capitalism, Capital Cities! I hear he hates D.C. Can't stand the traffic! Commie! Traffic is as American as Apple Pie!

Absolutely! Obama needs to spend less time vacationing on Europa and more time fixing our healthcare system!!

Absolutely! Obama needs to spend less time vacationing on Europa and more time fixing our healthcare system!!

[joke=small]There's nothing wrong with our healthcare system you liberal stooge![/joke]

If there is life on Europa what do you think it's like? Personally I think it's a bunch of fish flopping around on the surface for all eternity. Cursed to drown forever for daring to question the Dark Lord Ogaroth.

Is everyone, but Maehem too scared to post here? There is nothing to fear from Europa! The InfoCow spreads lies to trick you! We make our own destiny! Live for the now! Spread your pestilence! Free your willy! Extrapolate the untruth! Enter your demise!

My beliefs in this forum is shaken, am I breaking rules by posting here even though I am not mentioning Europa?

Amalthea is rather interesting, it's the first one that wasn't discovered by Galileo.

I thnik Europa is a real colo guy eh orbits the Jupiter and dosent afraid of anything.

I thnik Europa is a real colo guy eh orbits the Jupiter and dosent afraid of anything.

Were you drunk when you posted that? Or just 12 years old?