Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Boy oh boy I wish I had some Europa-pean lobster right now :3 ((lawl HR reference))

Yes such pretty moons~ the others are Io, Ganymede, and Callisto, but those are the mostly known ones. Jupiter has over 60 or so other moons X3

All these worlds are yours, except Europa. Attempt no landings there.

5 E-points to whoever gets where thats from.

All these worlds are yours, except Europa. Attempt no landings there.

5 E-points to whoever gets where thats from.

2010: The Year We Make Contact, the sequel to 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Geez Headroom, I don't think I can love you any more then I currently do. Are you trying to kill me? Also, very nice.

30 ain't old. Heck I'm starting to get up there myself, and I still consider myself a 15 year old on the inside. With the brain of a marmaduke. And maybe the legs of a Stegasaurus. Besides I think Head said he was older then 30 anyways.

Geez Headroom, I don't think I can love you any more then I currently do. Are you trying to kill me? Also, very nice.
D:

I hope this isn't turning into one of those "my fiance leaves me for another man and now I have to go get my groove back." stories.

I like to imply that I like pie. It usually sends the right message to people. And that message is that I like pie.

LOL, I literally just saw the info cow posting a second ago. Ooops. Maybe there's a reason for the secrecy.....

Lol you guys. Just for the record, my birthdate is in my profile and I am only 28 years old (My age will be 29 on Oct. 13th)..

Well the Europs that live there aren't too impressive. Besides, everyone knows Ganymede is where it's at.

Yea, Bookdust and I already discussed it. We are clones. It's complicated. And it involves Time Travel.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. Wow your young.
And your age is?

18. So I guess comparatively your older than me.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. Wow your young.
And your age is?

18. So I guess comparatively your older than me.

Comparatively + 10 - my post count divided by the number of times I've publically embarrassed myself = yeah, I am older.

Discussions of Europa, the sixth moon of Jupiter are expressly forbidden by the DFAF Guide to Decency.

The full purpose of the Europa Clause will never be completely revealed, but of course, one of its side-effects is to reveal the true enemies of Double Fine--Which it has now done, thanks to this thread.

Sign in to follow this