Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  

I want to try and get my hands on my birth certificate and change my name from Ross to Boss. Should be fairly simple I think. I think I would grow a mustache/beard combo as well.

I too would enjoy seeing Obama try to make it to Europa. If nothing else, it would be entertaining. And I'm sure it would help boost their economy. The space rock has seen quite a decline and could use some help. But what about Ganymede? Won't someone think of Ganymede?.

and of course Ceres, you know, the closest thing to a planet in the Asteroid belt

it's all small and a dwarf planet like pluto because the gravitational fields of Jupiter and Mars prevented it from fully forming

*mark all posts as read because dangeROSS is on a thread bumping spree of doom*

:(

I hope you guys don't hate me. I'm just trying to get things jumping here again.
Oh, I jumped.. Totally jumped just now. ;-P

anyone ever play Megaman 8?

It was my first owned megaman game. They decided to include sidescrolling parts where you have to quickly jump or slide under obstacles on a rocket sleed thing. A disembodied robot voice would give you a half second notice before you had to respond. Those parts ruined my childhood and have forever imbeded the robotic voice commanding me to jump or slide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5Cty5jLv5k

I still get flashbacks...

America needs to start colonizing the moon so we can prepare for our eventual colonization of the major Jovian moons.

Yah we should create some interplanetary space ships so we can harvest stuff from space and stuff.

When will Jupiter explode and give us a second sun already? Geez. I have all his extra sunscreen I've been saving to use, and all Jupiter does is keep spinning.

Blow up already, will ya!??

Sign in to follow this