Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Geek95

[IDEA/REQUEST] PS<-->PC Save Transfer

I have no idea if this is possible, but I would love a way to copy a Playstation save file over to the PC version (or vice-versa).

Dumb question from someone who never owned a console: does Steam interface in any way with the Playstation network?

So... you bought two versions of the same game?

I already bought the Playstation version, I would buy the PC version if what I suggested is possible.

Dumb question from someone who never owned a console: does Steam interface in any way with the Playstation network?

Valve created Steamworks for PS3 so progress, achievements, and multiplayer could be shared across platforms on Portal 2.

I have no idea if this is possible, but I would love a way to copy a Playstation save file over to the PC version (or vice-versa).

Unfortunately this isn't trivial to achieve for multiple reasons and because of that there are currently no plans to support this.

Sorry you guys. :-(

Unfortunately this isn't trivial to achieve for multiple reasons and because of that there are currently no plans to support this.

Sorry you guys. :-(

Yeah, I was probably being a little too hopeful, but it's not the biggest deal in the world. As I told you on Twitter, I'm loving the game so far!

Sign in to follow this