Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Fibonacci

Unexpected bug . . .

Hi guys!

I really like this game, and I was playing for the second time with a different combination of characters when this happened:

apparently, as I saved and left the game, when I came back, at the Monk's temple, my team got split by the red bridge.

I need all of my 3 friends and a feather to brake the bridge and reunite them, but it cannot be done.

:(

It's been a while since I played, so my memory on that area isn't so good. I do remember that in some regions of the cave, if you move far enough away, your companions magically follow you; is it not the case here? If not, you might have to restart. :(

Not officially; if you knew how to edit the save file (backing up the original first, of course!!!), you could reposition the characters to a different location on the level. If that seems to difficult (I've never tried it myself), you could send the save file to DF support via e-mail, although I don't know the turn around time (especially being the weekend) - you could probably start from scratch and get back to where you were before getting a response.

Sign in to follow this