Sign in to follow this  
Leppee

Grim Fandango fan art (Manny and Glottis) 3D

Hey! I am a 3d modeler, and today after a couple of days trying in vain to solve puzzles in Grim remastered without hints, I wanted to see some result really bad so I've figured if I'm stuck in the game I might as well model these two really quickly :) These are my interpretations of the characters.

Hope you enjoy,

Cheers

Oh i love this Glottis! So inspireing, as he manages to really look like glottis and still very real!

Really nice work!

Still you can see - a little bit - you are a little mad at not coming further as Glottis looks double daemonic ^^ haha

btw, out of couriousity, Are you stuck while he has his drinking and betting problems in the highrollers-bar?

I'm glad you like him :)

Poplion, I was stuck with a lot of stuff, that being one of many :) I have just took a peek at a walk-through about not letting a burp of that drink before reaching the metal detector, and I said to myself I could pay a lifetime more and not figure that one out on my own haha.

Here's an updated version, with some more angles, and in black and white :)

BW.jpg

BW.jpg.783b215334b91012c184ce96d9ee8346.

Very cool! thx for the upload! :)

haha yes rubacarva is tricky ^^ i hope you still enjoy your ride ;)

I remembered grim quite well, something in my memorie gave me a quite smooth run through the game.

Well, i played it twice now, i remeber also the joy of totally beeing stuck somewhere and trying to figure stuff out ;D maybe i even kinda miss it, now that i kinda finished that game so soon ^^ (oh man, and broken age still not out yet haha hurry guys! ;D)

But all the secret rooms and stuff you discovered in rubacarva and all the different options and locations - still soo cool!

I remember the first time i discovered Toto Santos and was like: Man! There is even more? man this is cool!

But i guess one of the main reasons i remember everything so well is that i was like totally stuck in rubacarva at some points! ^^ yhea, damn, now everything was done so fast ^^ still awesome game, i know why i love it ^^

Thank you both very much! :)

Rubacava still awaits for me to finish it without hints hehe. Broken Age was a walk in the park in comparison. Cheers